Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivalist School

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

Survivalist School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:31 pm

"Good shot." Shein doesn't relax though. "There's another one just outside. Can't tell if it's going to come in or not." He stays where he is. "I wouldn't go out there though. I can see that much. If one of us goes out there, it'll bite."

Arren picks that moment to wince and let out a small whimper. He's ignored for the moment by Shein.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 pm

(OOC: Pass on sleep.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:46 pm

"Hmm... Let's try this." He heads outside while vibrating his molecules in his legs. If the snake attempts to bite, it would pass right through him while his kukri would intercept.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:57 pm

That actually works, though Shein actually shouted out, "Don't!" right before. He sinks back relieved when Dmitri is unharmed afterward. Well, he may have woken up Glock.

Arren just looks over to see what was going on. He doesn't move though.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Glock is a pretty heavy sleeper. Don't believe anything he says to the contrary. He just rolls over in his sleep. Maybe makes a snore or two.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:01 pm

He walks back inside, very happy that he's finally gaining some degree of control over his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Shein glances at Glock, then looks Dmitri over. "Didn't see that." He still looks relieved.

Arren looks at Shein. "Losing your touch?" His voice is a little strained, but he's trying to hide the pain.

Shein looks at Arren. "No. I just didn't see it." He goes back over to Arren and sits down next to him.

Arren looks at Shein then shifts his position. "Got any more of that stuff?"

Shein doesn't answer verbally, he just rolls another joint for Arren. This one doesn't get handed around.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:54 am

Now, the SMOKE might just wake Glock up. His nose is far more picky than his ears. But for now, he's still asleep. And might just be asleep until someone decides to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Dmitri sits back down. "That was tiring."
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Shein looks over at Dmitri. "Tiring to use your gift?" He glances over at Glock, but lets him sleep for now. "If I could sleep that soundly, I'd be grateful." He sighs, then chuckles and looks at Dmitri. "Wanna mess with him a bit?" Yeah, so, he's a bit of a joker at times.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 pm

He nods. "I'm hoping it won't be like this if I ever gain full control over it."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:08 am

Glock wakes up with a wrinkle of his nose, and moves upwind of Arren. "What'd I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 am

Shein nods to Dmitri, then looks at Glock for a moment. He shakes his head and looks back at Dmitri. "The fact that two very deadly snakes could have killed us doesn't wake him. Arren smoking a joint does." He smirks. "I'll have to remember that." He looks back at Glock. "Nothing much. Just Dmitri killing two snakes that would have killed us. He's getting better at controlling that speed of his too."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 am

Glock waves his hand dismissively. "Snakes. Those things wouldn't kill me. They love me!"
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Dmitri tosses the dead snake at him.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Shein was about to respond when the snake got tossed at Glock. He just watches for the response.

Arren just snickers. He's obviously high again, but at least he's not telling bad jokes this time.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Glock rolls his eyes. 'Witty," he comments.

"So what's the plan for today?"
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:12 pm

"Eat the snake?"
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 am

Shein smirks, then shakes his head. "We need to go get some of that water Arren fell into. That should be first priority. Then we'll deal with anything else."

Arren doesn't comment, but he looks at Shein rather oddly.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:58 am

At Dmitri's suggestion, Glock looks scandalized. At Shein's, he smiles. "Now that's a plan."
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:37 am

"Should I fetch the water or stay and guard the entrance?"
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:17 am

Shein stands up. "Doesn't matter to me. I'm going to fetch." He doesn't bother waiting. He just heads off. There goes the radar.

Arren watches after Shein. "Someone go with him." His voice is a little strained, but clear enough.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:59 am

Glock goes with him.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:25 am

Dmitri sticks around and practices with his kukri, keeping an eye on the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Arren looks over at Dmitri, then toward the back passageway. "They may be walking into a trap." Well, he is still stoned, ya know.

Shein's already out of earshot. Can't hear what Arren just said. He's following the markings that Arren left. He glances toward Glock. "This is probably the easiest training I've done." You know what they say about making those kinds of statements, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivalist School
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next