Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivalist School

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Survivalist School - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:07 pm

"Knock on wood," replies Glock. "You do know that Arren got hurt down here somehow, right? Radar OK, right?"
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:40 pm

"I'm trusting that his radar will help him pull through. He did bring his gun, right? If he shoots, I'm likely to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Shein nods slightly. "Nothing on it." He's quiet about Arren's little accident down this way.

Arren looks at Dmitri for a moment, then sighs. "I didn't fall, Dmitri. I was pushed." He glances toward the passageway. "I didn't think he'd go running off as fast as he did." He doesn't look stoned anymore. He's being careful to stay still.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Glock follows along. Or...is still along.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:00 pm

"Why didn't you tell us that?"
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Arren looks at Dmitri, still worried. "Cause I didn't think about it at the time." You know, that might be true. He wasn't exactly in a coherent state of mind. Probably still isn't. "You need to let them know. You can get there quickly. Just tell Shein to be on guard. He can't see things effectively and might miss things if he's not focused enough." He may not look stoned, but he is still smoking that joint.

Shein and Glock get to the area where the water is located. Shein starts to step up to the edge to look over when his sidearm is out and aimed at a dark area. He frowns, then puts the sidearm up. "Thought I heard something." He slides down the edge and pulls a bottle from his pocket and starts to fill it up. "Toss down what you have and I'll pass it back up."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:43 pm

(OOC: Pass)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:08 pm

He runs after them, not able to fully access his speed. When he arrives, he says, "Arren *huff* said to be on guard. *huff* Said something pushed him down."
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Shein looks up as Dmitri runs in. "He's stoned, Dmitri. Paranoia comes with the territory, but tell him I'll be cautious." He smirks a little, still filling up containers with the water.

There is a little sound in the distance down the tunnel where the water is coming from. It sounds like stone scraping on stone. Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to alert Shein.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Dmitri tenses up and readies his kukri.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:32 am

Glock doesn't seem concerned. Radar.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 pm

A rather loud bang comes from that tunnel and Shein is knocked off his feet. He's stunned for a moment, then is up and scrambling up the side just in time to keep from getting knocked down again. He glares toward the opening. "Far be it from me to whine about fairness, but this is not fucking fair!" He grumbles. "Now that I know you're here, you really think you're going to be able to cause us any more difficulty?" He sighs, then shakes his head. "Don't answer that."

There is some laughter from the darkness and someone shouting back in Rutian. "Just following orders!"

"Fuck your orders!" Shein shouts back. He looks to the others. "I'll explain when we get back." He practically stomps off after gathering the bottles he'd filled up with water.

And poor Arren is all alone. No telling what's going to happen with that situation.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:32 pm

"I'm guessing this is when it really begins."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:44 pm

(OOC: Pass)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Once back at the cavern entrance, Shein seems to have gotten out of his bad mood.

Arren is still there and asleep again.

Shein looks to the other two. "No, Dmitri, this isn't when it begins. The military is toying with us. They're going to make it harder now. They either didn't expect us to find this cavern, or they did and want to make it hard to get water. I don't know which. What I do know is that I'd love to be one of them right now." He shrugs. "Hey, it's not every day you get to shoot at your Emperor and not get slammed because of it." He doesn't really comment about not seeing it coming.

In the distance, thunder starts rumbling.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:54 pm

"I'd love to get to do that."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:21 pm

"I'd like to know why you didn't know he was there."
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Shein looks at Glock for a minute, then sighs. "I have two abilities. Future sight and telekinesis. I can't really use either one effectively." He shrugs. "If I had to guess as to why I didn't see it it's because the shot wasn't aimed at me directly. It was next to me."

Arren, meanwhile, has begun lightly snoring. He's out cold.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:46 pm

(OOC: Pass.)
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:11 pm

"I don't get it," Glock says, "we're simulating survival on a planet with volcanoes, which has hostile troops on it, who conveniently always know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Shein nods. "That's what it appears to be. They know where we are because they can track us. Obviously, they won't kill us, but they will hurt us and try and keep us in one position. They've done a good job with that where Arren's concerned. I'm not going to leave him behind, nor is it going to be easy to move him. We could move him if we can make some kind of transport for him, but it could do more damage than good."

Arren stirs a little, but doesn't wake up. He's probably reacting to hearing the voices.

Shein glances toward Arren, then back to Glock and finally Dmitri. "We need to figure out what to do first. Our water supply is being guarded against us. Any attempt to getting at it will result in our being attacked. Now, because they're Rutian troops, they'll be shielded. I'm thinking if we hit them with our sidearms and if it bounces off the shields, they may be out of the game. They're using kinetic weaponry, so it won't kill us, but it will hurt us with a direct shot. Do we go in with our sidearms next time or do we just ration what we have and hope it's enough?" He doesn't offer his opinion, which is probably the former.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:49 pm

"Can't Dmitri just run really far and get us some water and/or food? Does he have the control for that?"
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:37 pm

"No. I seem to only have that available to me if my life is in danger. I can throw some non-lethal spells at them, though."
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Shein looks at Dmitri for a moment. "Then pretend it is. What happened to Arren is likely from them. I'm surprised he didn't mention it really." He looks at Arren, then back to Dmitri. "Besides, if any of us go alone, they're going to do their damned best to incapacitate us. I wouldn't be surprised if they fail Arren on this training this year. He shouldn't have been so damned easy to take down."
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:47 pm

He nods. He starts walking back, but not before reanimating the skeletons the snakes and the weird beast thing they killed earlier and casting bone shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivalist School
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next