Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivalist School

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Survivalist School - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:12 am

(OOC: Pass)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Those skeletons and bone shield won't stop the guards from attacking. In fact, they do so the minute they see him. They're not really aiming directly at him, but around his feet. The kinetic blast would be enough to cause a bit of a wobble at least.

Shein just sits near Arren and watches him sleep. Eventually, he looks over at Glock. "Personally, I say we just stay here and fortify our position. We've got one wounded already. If we try and find another location, we're just going to end up in the same position. The military will follow us there and keep us demoralised as long as possible. If we stick it out here, at least I'll pass if I don't end up injured too." He doesn't really seem that concerned about the training anymore. He's more worried about Arren.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:56 pm

His plan was to have his skelebeasts attack and have their bone fragments act as shrapnel, while he blasts away at them with teeth. He tries to cast bone wall and succeeds, though it's much weaker than anything his father would build.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:14 pm

(OOC: Nothing to say to Shein who's talking to Glock? Razz)

If that's Dmitri's plan, then that's his plan, doesn't stop the Rutians from shooting at him when they see him. Considering they're down a dark tunnel, they'd probably see him before he's located them. In any case, they're blasted at and eventually have to fall back.

The water is easy to get to for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Well, he nods anyway. Agrees with Shein.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:25 pm

He returns. "I sealed off the tunnel, but I don't know how long it'd last."
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Shein looks over at Dmitri. "No telling. Kinetic weapons could blast it clear in a matter of two to three hours."

Arren wakes up when Dmitri comes back. "What's going on?"

Shein turns his attention to Arren. "You could have warned us."

Arren looks a little embarrassed. "Well, I wasn't thinking clearly."

Shein nods. "Uh-huh." He sighs. "Our water supply is being guarded. We'll be attacked if we go down that way."

Arren yawns. "Let speedy go." He's out again.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Glock shrugs. He's one for the body motions today apparently.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:17 pm

He heads back down to reinforce the bone wall. He waits for them to break through to hit them with Iron Maiden and Teeth.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Shein just shakes his head. "I'm going to sleep. Let me know if anything interesting happens." And he's pretty much out.

Down there where Dmitri is, the soldiers are trying to break through. It does take them several hours to do it. Once they've broken through it, they don't come out. It was just an obstruction that they wanted to remove. They don't even seem to realise Dmitri is out there.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 pm

To make them very aware of it, he starts up another one, and to make it really obvious, he starts glowing.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:25 pm

And the soldiers start shouting in Rutian. They're disturbed by this. They seem to realise they're dealing with someone that's got abilities they don't understand. They keep blasting at it with their weapons, but they don't fire on Dmitri.

And back at the entrance, Shein and Arren are both asleep. Footsteps can be heard outside the cavern entrance. Shein does not wake up, though he seems pretty restless with a few tosses and turns. If something is warning him, it's not enough to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:22 am

He lets his bone wall die down and blasts at them with Teeth. It's not fatal but it will hurt like Hell.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 am

Glock yawns. "I wonder if I passed the training," he says.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:14 am

That causes some commotion in the pathway. The soldiers seem to back off completely. No more firing weapons and they may be running further into the cavern.

Back at the entrance, those footsteps outside stop. There's no real idea of where they are though.

Shein wakes up with a jolt and looks around. He's not disoriented, but confused. He blinks several times as he looks around, then shrugs to himself and goes back to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:18 pm

He waits there to see if they return. After half an hour, he heads back. "I think I chased them away."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Glock shakes his head and opens his eyes. "What, what? Oh. Good."

He brushes his shirt and glances around to ensure that no one accuses him of falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Shein opens his eyes and nods to Dmitri. "They'll be back." He yawns and stretches out. "How many hours have we even been here? The time goes based on Rutian Standard."

Well, before anyone can answer, a live grenade gets tossed into the cavern entrance. No telling how soon before it'll go boom or what kind of grenade it is.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 pm

He casts a bone wall in front of it to block it.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Glock dives behind Dmitri.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Arren can't dive, so Shein takes the risk. He runs toward the grenade, scoops it up and flings it outside right before the blast occurs. Looks like it was the right choice. The blast of heat that comes from the opening reveals the grenade to have been an incendiary one.

Arren moves slightly as if he could have helped, but when he moves his leg, he winces and stops.

Shein manages to stop before he hits the opposite wall. He glances toward Dmitri. "That wouldn't have stopped it. Those things are deadly. I'm not sure why they used that on training." He looks toward the entrance, then crouches as he creeps forward to see outside. A flash of lightning streaks across the sky, causing Shein to jerk back. He does look a little embarrassed afterward. He's on edge.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

"Now why didn't I do that?" says Dmitri immediately after Shein threw the grenade out.

"Beats me. Somebody with a grudge trying to kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:31 pm

"Well, I was considering throwing the thing out as well, but I'd decided that Dmitri could do it much faster than I could."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivalist School
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next