Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survivalist School

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

Survivalist School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Shein shrugs. "Okay then. You do what you think is necessary. I'll do the same." He doesn't seem bothered at all. He leans up against the wall, sitting next to Arren.

There is a rather loud explosion from deeper into the cavern. One that actually causes rock dust to drift down from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Glock raises his eyebrows. "Would they collapse this place?"
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 pm

"I hope not. This is a nice cave."
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Shein shrugs to Glock. "I don't know. I really don't know." He looks down the path deeper into the cave. "They might try to block off access to the water though."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:51 pm

(OOC: Pass)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:02 pm

"Well, I'm going to go back and stop them, then." He heads back there, glowing the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Shein nods. He's set up a base already. "I can't tell if there's any danger." He shifts position slightly so that he's able to see both the way out and the path further into the cavern.

At the water supply, the water is still trickling in, but there does appear to be a cave in, but it's on the wrong side. The water is now blocked.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:47 pm

He tries to break it down with repeated bone spears.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:54 pm

It's packed pretty tightly, so breaking it down that way is going to take a long time. The water doesn't look like it's going to fill up quickly though.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:58 pm

"Damn." He chugs a canteen and sees how long it takes to fill it up before heading back to tell them the water supply is blocked off.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm

"Shein," Glock asks pensively, "how do your guys get on and off your ships? Do you beam up and down like us or do you have transport vessels?"

Now if the Rutians use transport vessels, you can see where this is going. Or, hopefully you can see where this is going. If you can't, I'd be happy to provide for you some glasses.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 pm

"Let me guess. You want me to hijack one or something?"
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Shein looks over at Glock. "Transports." He looks confused, but then it dawns on him. He just smirks.

It's the water outlet that's blocked. Not the inflow. They'll have water still.

When Dmitri comes back, Shein nods slightly. "Don't know why they didn't just block the water from getting in here. That'd have been a bit more effective at chasing us out."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 pm

"Well my vote is that we sneak onto a transport and commandeer it. That has a good risk/reward set there I think," Glock says.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:12 pm

"I knew it!"
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Shein nods to Glock. "Might work, but getting Arren on would be a trick." He looks to Arren questioningly.

Arren is just grinning. "Let's go for it."

Shein nods again. "Okay. They're likely going to leave it guarded. We'll have to locate it and take over quickly. Once we've got it secured, we can bring it here and get Arren on board. Now we just have to decide who's going and who's staying with Arren. If you two can fly it, you go and I'll stay with Arren."
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 pm

"I'll let Glock fly it. I'll come along since I'm not going to run out of ammo."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 pm

"Actually, Dmitri is probably best for location of the ship. Especially if he can control that ability of his. Shein, I may be able to beat you up, but you're probably better with a sidearm than I am. You two go, I'll stick with Arren. But if you insist, I can fly anything."
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Arren looks at Shein. "You should probably go. You've got built-in radar, remember?" He reaches over and takes Shein's hand. "And be careful."

Shein squeezes Arren's hand lightly. "Okay. I will." He stands up and looks at Dmitri. "Arren's right. Not just because of the radar thing either. I can fly the transport with my eyes closed." He checks the sidearm out of habit. "Now we just have to find the thing."
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm

He nods and prepares to move out, kukri and spear and the ready.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm

"Good luck"
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 pm

"My father's an evil emperor. What makes you think I'll have good luck?"
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Shein smirks and nods to Glock. "You too. Take care of him." He looks toward Dmitri. "Come on, evil emperor's kid. Let's go." He heads outside. The ash isn't too bad now. Seems to have settled into ash sludge on the ground from the rain. It's not dry, but it's not raining anymore and the ash isn't falling either. He looks around, then starts to head up the rock on a sloping ledge. Obviously doing this so he can see better.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:42 pm

He trods along, mumbling the whole way about dust and climbing up slopes.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:14 pm

(OOC: Pass)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivalist School   Survivalist School - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivalist School
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next