Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:03 pm

(OOC: Because I don't want to start a new thread.)

After the conclusion of the 2282 Summer Olympics in Charleston, arrangements are made to discuss the sports for the 2282 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Elizabeth goes to the discuss the Winter Olympics.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:09 pm

The Legion and New Vegas do send representatives, however, they don't know much about winter sports, not really having a winter to speak of.

A&A also sends someone.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Once everybody arrives at the resort in Lillehammer the meeting is in, the organizer, Nicholas Hobbes, says, "Excellent. Excellent!" Clearly channeling Mr. Burke here. Once he calms down, he says, "We do have a few sports proposed as part of the line-up: luge, curling, figure skating, ice hockey, skiing, and speed skating. Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Elizabeth raises an eyebrow, and asks, "Luge? Curling? We've heard of the others before, but what exactly are those?"
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:25 pm

"Luge is a sport where you ride on a sled face up and feet down and try to get the fastest time. Curling involves sliding a stone across ice to a target."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Bismouth informs the appropriate authorities that it would be willing to send a team to the Winter Olympics in the curling event.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Elizabeth nods, and says, "I see, I see. I've heard of something like the first before, although the second one really escapes me."
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:05 pm

The Legion and New Vegas reps just stay quiet for now. They looked confused about everything but skiing. That one they've heard of.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:27 pm

"If need be, we'll teach you. Are there any more suggestions and rules or will this be the shortest meeting ever?"
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 pm

"I can't really say, given that I barely know anything about winter sports. I'll presume that your nation desires to host these events?"
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:57 pm

"Yes, and in this town."
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 am

Elizabeth shrugs, and says, "I have no objection. I don't even know how many cities there are in the world with the appropriate facilities."
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 am

"So, unless anybody else objects, this concludes the shortest meeting ever."
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:31 am

(OOC: I think at this point you may as well start the thread, Panzer.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)   An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Olympic Resurrection? (MT/PMT)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Regional Happenings :: Issues-
Jump to: