Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glowing Energy?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:52 pm

A Hildenburen hologram thing appears at the starbase where the Veridians called them.

The Hildenburen do not respond to the Gar''zhog message, but a second Hildenburen fleet begins appearing behind the Gar''zhog. The Gar''zhog release some sort of energy weapon upon them before they finish appearing, and many disappear.

The Gar''zhog then launch an all-out attack very similar to the way that the Ordenreich just ordered its fleet to attack. That is, without regard for the survival of any individual ship.

The new Hildenburen fleet is destroyed, but all but 4 Gar''zhog ships are gone with them. This whole exchange occurs at lightening speed. It's Blitzkreig in space.

The fighter attacks continue to baffle the Hildenburen and circumvent their defenses, destroying a few more ships. The Ordenreich's nuclear attack seems to severely cripple one alone, making it easy pickings after the nukes go off. The ship was not destroyed by that weapon alone, because they seem to have an internal dampening field, which weakens explosions as they occur to limit damage.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:47 pm

The Centauri sustain the assault, pleased that it is working out.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:32 pm

*Knight Commander Jager watched the results of their attack noting the dampening field.*

Jager: Its unfortunate that our main tech labs were lost with our core worlds we could have found a way to refine the launching system for our FOABs to have the exit slipspace portal open up inside the shields. *sigh* Take these results back to the temporary tech labs on Hamburg. We will do what we can

Ensign: Yes sir
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Aye. They sustain the same methods, though they also start firing away with all weapons, not just ion cannons. Missiles from the Acclamators, the superlaser of the Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Starbase 4, Dominion held space....

Ambassador Adamus bows as the image of the Hildenburen appears.

"We need to speak" says the Ambassador, "there have been developments that we believe can win this war."

The Hildenburen nods, "then let us speak" it says.

"I would prefer to do it in person" said the Ambassador. "I would like the chance to finally speak with your leadership or a representative thereof, face-to-face. I know your people poses the technology of instantaneous transportation. I would like myself and this briefcase of mine transported so that we can discuss a quick end to this war."

The Veridian fleet moves into position against the Gar''zhog ships, having only just witnessed the near lightening exchange between them and a second Hildenburen fleet. Given that the Veridians were given no message back from the Gar''zhog and now that they greatly outnumbered the remaining ships, the Veridians decided to take their chances.

With little warning fighters begin launching from the fighter bays and the fleets arsenal of Kinetic Cannons begin to open fire, followed closely by the first slavos of Disruptor Torpedoes.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:40 am

The Veridian assault on the Gar''zhog forces destroys the few remaining ships.

Once they are gone, something seems to free the Hildenburen ships, which vanish and reappear not in formation. Instead they are... well, everywhere. There are a few right next to a craftworld that open fire, and there are a few that seem to want to try their luck on the larger Rhean vessels. The fighter assault, which had been having success, is now left with no larger force to harry.

Thorgood messages the University of Planet asking if they have any ships available to reposition sensors closer to the fighting. He thinks he can quickly update the macro to stop them transporting again.

Now that the ships are separated, some sustained fire from the massive Rhean weapons does destroy some of the Hildenburen vessels.

The Sacaen scientists are unable to find a way to counter the dampening field -- they suggest just increasing the yield on the nukes. In other words, the dampening field works like division. It multiplies an explosion by a fraction. If the explosion started bigger, it'll end bigger too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Hildenburen raises an eye...ridge, but it complies, transporting the Veridian somewhere. They are now standing in a field similar to the one Sarek was transported to previously.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Hildenburen vessels are devastating up close, this at least from the perspective of the Burninites. They don't like taking losses, but their small vessels are being swatted from the air as though with a flyswatter.

Only the Veridian fleet remains free of Hildenburen attack.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:12 pm

The Centauri begin to refocus on focus firing on lone Hildenburen vessels as much as possible to punch through the shields. Meanwhile, Academician Zakharov receives the Burnite request, and send a reply...

To: Doctor Thorgood
From: Academician Prokhor Zakarov, the University of Planet

Unfortunately, the University of Planet lacks the proper transport vessels needed to carry the sensors around, as most of our fleet consists of sensor vessels. We can, however, attempt to put some sensor vessels into place and jury-rig them to act as sensors for the purpose of the defensive net. Would you consider this to be an effective alternative?

Respectfully,
Acdmn. Prokor Zakharov
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:36 pm

*Jager listened to the Order Scribe's report on the dampening field*

Jager: Keep at it scribe, we don't have our core worlds so we have no way of increasing the FOAB's yield.

Scribe: Yah Knight Commander.

Jager: Are our comms up yet?

Ensign: Sort of sir. We still haven't gotten our interstellar comms with our allies sorted but we do have stable comms with the allied forces engaging the Hildenburen fleet.

Jager: Very well put me through.

Ensign: Sir.

Jager: Attention allied forces this is Knight Commander Jager. We are splitting our forces. Half of our fleet and Ultra-Dreadnoughts will continue the assault. They will be operating under Order Admiral Thomas, callsign Imperator actual. The other fleet will be diverting back to Hamburg to meet with Gar'zhog forces. They are under attack by another galactic power, possibly the Veridians but we are still confirming that. Jager out
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:58 pm

The Veridians were well pleased with their assault on the Gar''zhog forces. Though they'd taken some return fire from the enemy, it was not anything their fleet could not take although they had lost a few good fighters in the engagement. With no immediate enemy in sight, the Veridians position themselves around the planet, in high orbit in a blockade-style position. They send a general message down to the planet confirming the enemy's destruction and assuring the Sacaen's that the Veridians are here to help as best they can.

"I imagine it takes one some time to get use to that" said Ambassador Adamus as he looks around at his surroundings. He notices the grass..err....weed-like greenery on the floor and across the open field around him. He hears off in the distance what sounds like laughter, he looks off to see some smaller Hildenburen...children perhaps playing. Bigger Hildenburen are walking closer to them, perhaps their parents, guess its time to go home...who knows.

"Nice place you've got here" says the Ambassador as he turns back towards the hildenburen..ambassador? The Hildenburen simply knods and then states, "you wished to discuss something?"

"A man...err...being of business, I like that" said the Ambassador, the Hildenburen appearing indifferent to the remark. "Like I stated, the Veridian Dominion believes we have found something that will end this war before it begins. The information you provided with the Gar''zhog has been studied since we received it by our best scientists and we believe we've developed a weapon that could kill millions of Gar''zhog, in truth perhaps lead to their very extinction."

The Ambassador holds up his briefcase, "wouldn't happen to have a..." before he can finish his sentence a small table appears, or well what can be described as a table. "Ah yes, thank you." the Ambassador states as he places his briefcase on the table and opens it, taking out one small canister and a data pad. He picks up the data pad, pulling up some information before handing it over to the Hildenburen.

"We've considered the Gar''zhog's dependency of Mercury, or well what we call Mercury, as a major food supply. We've developed a weapon that is odorless, tasteless, and practically undetectable when mixed with Mercury but will be highly lethal to anyone who ingests it in the Mercury. It won't begin work right away but in a few days time the first symptoms will become apparent, afterwards our scientists believe the first deaths will come thereafter."

The Hildenburen raises an eye ridge again.

"All we need is a delivery system, something we felt your people may already have the ability to do."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Centauri vessels working in concert do manage to punch through the shields of a few vessels, but it's slow work. And there are so many, and their weapons are so much more devastating.

The Burninites have resorted to old harrying tactics, including fighter raids.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

TO: Zakarov

Yes, that will work. I'll send you an updated macro as soon as I finish it, and perhaps we can get a bunch of kills on these ships.

- Thorgood

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(ENCRYPTED COMMUNIQUE, using Rhean and Centauri transmission codes)
"Do the Veridians appear to be acting the side of the Hildenburen to all, or just to us? If no one else has noticed it, watch your backs."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It is against many of the treaties that prevent total destruction of both sides for us to engage in biological warfare. You yourselves are not party to the treaty, which is why you may use this system. However if we tamper, the Gar''zhog will respond with proportional force, and many trillions will die.

"Listen closely -- I will describe to you the best way for you to do this, but any more help I were to give you would allow the Gar''zhog to respond in kind with bioweapons of their own."

He proceeds to describe the location of several Gar''zhog mercury centers, how to infiltrate them, and how to modify the coding of their food quality sensors, seeming to suggest, but not making it evident, that a stealth assault on one of these centers would be sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 pm

The University begins to move its sensor vessels, while the combat vessels continue their tactics, hoping to slowly wear away the Hildenburen ships over time.

Commander Aaron replies to the transmission, "Perhaps. I did see some ships of Veridian make attack the Gar'zhog vessels, so that may be so."
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:09 pm

"Ah tried this before I take it" Ambassador Adamus stated, interrupting the Hildenburen were he...she...it tried to respond. "Very well, the information we've....procured" he looks around, as if expecting someone were to be listening, a Gar''zhog spy perhaps. He winks at the Hildenburen, but the subtly fails the creature. "The information is all we need. We won't fail, I assure you, the Dominion understands the stakes and we've seen the enemy's power in battle. "

Putting the data pad and canister back in the briefcase, the Veridian Ambassador extends his uncovered hand towards the Hildenburen. "It is a custom of my people to shake hands once business is concluded. While I don't know if your people have the same, I would hope in the spirit of our cooperative nature you would humor me."
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:55 am

*Hamburg Space, Ordenreich 2nd Split Fleet, Knight Commander Jager Commanding*

Jager: This is Knight Commander Jager, Supreme Commander of all Ordenreich forces to Veridian and Gar'zhog forces. I will not have a fleet to fleet engagement so close to our refugee planet. Both sides are to ceasefire against each other immediately and all Veridian forces are to pull back immediately. Failure to acknowledge will result in retaliation from our ultra-dreadnoughts. Until the Ordenreich sorts out who exactly is friend or foe I will not be having ships blow each other apart so close to our colonies. Acknowledge immediately.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm

(OOC: Semester started, so be patient with me plz. Will post when I can Smile)
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:31 am

The alien complies, shaking the hand of the ambassador, and sending it back home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"We're not exactly sure how you think we can comply with that command," Teresa responds to the Sacaen broadcast. "There is currently no spillover onto your planets from this engagement, and turning tail to run will certainly incur losses. Please advise."

The Hildenburen respond something that doesn't quite translate. The best way to say it in a manner at least mildly appropriate is "screw you, too."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thorgood furiously revises his macro, hoping to have it finished by the time the Hildenburen want to move en masse again.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 am

(OOC: I was talking to the Veridians and Gar'zhog not to the Hildenburen and Burn)
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:26 am

(OOC: The Gar''zhog have been eliminated.)
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:25 pm

OOC: No problems, oh and Burn I'm going to assume those Gar''zhog mercury centers are in this galaxy.

IC:

Triumvirate Chamber within the Grand Dominion Hall

"Ambassador Adamus, its good to have you back in this galaxy" Marcus said. "We unfortunately lost your tracking signal through transit, no doubt a fail safe in Hildenburen transport technology. Of course, I imagine that not knowing where they come from is no longer a concern?"

"No most esteem Triumvirs" said the Ambassador, "the transfer was made and the Hildenburen I spoke with is now infected. Or at least, according to what I was told, my actions should have infected him."

"Yes yes" said Marcus, "our scientist believed tactile contact with the subject was the most effect means of transference. Of course, without test subjects we have no way of truly knowing how effective this weapon will be. Nevertheless, we cannot standby without some sort of plan and if proven effective we along will have single-handily saved the galaxy."

"I assume your received my report on what I was told by the Hildenburen sir"

"Yes and we're already putting together a task force to infiltrate one of those centers. Its curious that they should have some here in this galaxy. One might think that is evidence enough to believe that they are the invaders, given they already setup remote food supplies in this galaxy. Of course, it could have simply been preparations for a prolong conflict here with the Hildenburen. Regardless, it is no consequence of ours now. Now if you'll excuse me ambassador, I have a meeting with a committee of the Quorum. Good day.....

Hamburg Space....

When the last of the Gar''zhog ships were destroyed, the Veridians received the communication from Knight Commander Jager. Commander Delon Marrus responeded:

"Knight Commander Jager, this is Commander Delon Marrus of the Dominion War Fleet. We apologize for the engagement so close to the planet but in the necessity to crush the enemy, decisions were made. The threat, however, has been eliminated and while we remain in high orbit with intentions of adding to the defense of the planet, we will respectfully withdraw if indeed it is the wishes of your people. However, we are also in a position to provide a limited supply of basic aid materials if your people are in need of the assistance."
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Jager: Commander Marrus, our enemy is the Hildenburen. They wiped out our homeworld of Livenstein and are now our sworn enemies. Currently the Gar'zhog have done no harm to us and you just wiped them out in Ordenreich space without our consent. We cannot accept your military or humanitarian aid as such and request you moves your fleets immediately. Jager out.
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:19 pm

"Very Well" Commander Marrus replied, his voice and tone cold. "I shall not keep my fleet where it is not wanted but I assure you the Dominion will not make the same offer twice. May fate have mercy on you and your people for the mistakes they will undoubtedly continue to make. The Dominion shall win this war, of that I assure you" Communications were then cut, any further messages from Knight Commander Jager or any other Sacae was promptly ignored.

No more than a few minutes after that message was sent, the Veridian fleet was on the move again. With the rest of the galactic community battling the Hildenburens that remained in the area, the Veridians simply moved off and eventually positioned themselves on the other side of the current fighting. There the fleet remained, monitoring the situation as it was and awaiting further instruction from the Dominion itself.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Jager (muttering): Cocky little bastard...

*The Ordenreich ships kept their weapons trained on the Veridians as they moved on looking for the slightest bit of treachery but found none. They then moved their fleet into position over Hamburg.*

Jager: Request an update from our other fleets about the space battle with the Hildenburen. Also inform the Centauri, Burninites, and Rheans about the Veridians. They are not to be trusted.

Ensign: Sir.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:55 pm

The Burninites acknowledge, and continue slugging it out with the Hildenburen for now.

Thorgood completes and uploads his macro, and hopefully the Centauri managed to get their sensors in position.

The Hildenburen try to jump into a new combat formation. Something happens when they jump, though. It doesn't seem to work right. The Hildenburen ships are just gone.

The Hildenburen fleet finds itself in an area of empty and uncharted space. Its commanders are quite baffled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Veridians successfully infiltrate Gar''zhog food supplies. Their outposts in this galaxy turn out to be transport centers, sending the infiltration team somewhere far away, where they are successfully able to poison the mercury.

There is, at first, no obvious reaction from either empire. Both their fleets are gone. It would appear that the situation with these two powers has been resolved. At least, for the time being...
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:05 pm

The reaction of the Centauri fleet to the sudden disappearance of the Hildenburen fleet is a mixture of shock and surprise, with a tinge of fear. The vessels remain very much on alert, with a fleet-wide order to prepare defenses immediately, the reason being that Commander Aaron expected some sort of sudden rearrangement of the enemy fleet or perhaps an ambush after suddenly reappearing.

Meanwhile, he takes some time to quickly send a message to the Sacaen leader, and forwarded to all of the fleet leaders.

"Acknowledged. It may be of some interest that the Veridians had opposed taking the armed neutrality stance that was adopted at a galactic conference concerning policy regarding the two alien races. They seemed to believe that taking a side would be the best way forward, and perhaps their unusual actions may be acting on such a policy. It would be best if we were to treat any Veridian vessels with suspicion."
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 pm

The halls of the Grand Dominion Hall...

"Captain Koval, I was told your team and its mission was successful" Marcus said as he and the captain walked down a marbled hallway.

"The mission went well yes" said Koval, "everything went as we were told it would and the package was delivered."

"The die has been cast then" said Marcus.

"Pardon me esteem Triumvir?" the captain said curious.

"Its of no consequence" said Marcus. "in time we will see the fruits of our labors...."
________________________________________________________________________________

With the disappearance of the Hildenburen fleet the Veridians felt....out of place. A sensor sweep of the immediate areas proved they were gone, long gone. With no immediate word from home as to what had happened nor any communique from the Hildenburen themselves before they left, Commander Marrus made the decision to leave. In a flash the Veridians left Sacaen space, especially given that they weren't welcome by the Sacaen people anyways. They didn't, however, go far and instead took up position in a system not far from the outer most edge of Sacaen space. Close enough to intercept transmissions but far enough to stay out of immediate sensor range.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:10 am

*The Ordenreich moved quickly after the disappearance of both the Gar'zhog and Hildenburen. The fleet engaging the Hildenburen jumped immediately to the core systems to secure them. They came heavily armed expecting to find some kind of Hildenburen garrison force but none were found. With the core systems secure the Ordenreich forces began reoccupying its core planets and rebuilding what was destroyed. The provisional capital of the Ordenreich was kept at Hamburg for the time being as Livenstein was completely devastated by the detonation of the FOAB. Half the planet was turned into an irradiated hellhole and any signs of its capital city, Konigsburg, were gone. The Ordenreich began making plans on rebuilding the capital and eventually returning but for now the Ordenreich continued as a war economy and put its time and assets into rebuilding the ships lost in the fighting and building even more ships. Knight Commander Jager also began making plans in rebuilding the government. Much of the government was lost in the fall of Livenstein but some of the Paladin Komturs of the Teutonic Council survived by being on other core worlds. They were brought to Hamburg where they appointed Paladin Komtur Micah von Guelder as Acting Hochmeister of the Ordenreich. Hochmeister Micah decided to allow Knight Commander Jager to retain full emergency military powers until either the Hildenburen were destroyed or were confirmed long gone. Knight Commander Jager met Hochmeister Micah in a face to face private meeting to discuss the Ordenreich's activities*

Jager: Congratulations on your appointment my Hochmeister.

Micah: Tell me that again when there is an actual nation to rule. Now whats our situation with our neighbors.

Jager: The Rheans, Centauri, and Burninites opposed the Hildenburen that attacked us. For now we can call them allies. With our common foe gone for the time being I am unsure how long we can do that.

Micah: Noted. Anything else?

Jager: Well sir the Veridians are still a constant concern.

Micah: You think they would attack?

Jager: I wouldn't put it past them sir. Much of the Ordenreich infrastructure was damaged or destroyed when the Hildenburen attacked the core we are extremely vulnerable.

Micah: What do you suggest?

Jager: Sir it is highly likely the Veridians left some of its forces behind or left some kind of sensors to monitor our operations. I suggest we hunt down these spies and find out what kind of opposition we are up against.

Micah: Hmm... true. I will task the Black Order to send out our stealth frigate fleet to scour the edges of our space and see if anyone is listening in. Until then though I will contact the Veridian government and see if we can't come to some kind of understanding.

Jager: Sir the Veridians are possibly allied...

Micah: I'm aware of that Jager but the Ordenreich's loyalty isn't to the Gar'zhog. We oppose the Hildenburen because they attacked us. We just happen to share a common foe with the Centauri, Burninites, and Rheans which is why we currently work together. We owe no loyalty to the Gar'zhog. Our alliance with them is an alliance of convienence, nothing more. Now go and take care of what we just discussed I need to chat with the Veridians.

Jager: Yes sir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Energy?    Glowing Energy?  - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glowing Energy?
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Regional Happenings :: Issues-
Jump to: