Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC: The Hive Introduction RP

Go down 
+2
Burnination
Delt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sacae

Sacae

OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Is it too late to join
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:15 pm

I don't think that you can really fit into the present situation, but maybe you can work something out with Delt?
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Well seeing as how my nation is a late comer to FTL space and FTL drives are enormously expensive to produce for my nation (as they were only developed a game month ago by my nation) joining late would probably fit with the story. That or I will just have to wait till a first contact RP comes out
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Well if things go badly between the Hive and selathorn and Panzer then you could possibly stop an intergalactic war between us by trying to understand the Hive and talk with us. Other than that, I dont see a good way for you to get in given your nation's new discovery of FTL travel.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Well, if they don't, the Rheans will step in.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Well I guess I could try to understand the Hive. Maybe see about attempting to make friends with you guys or something (like the odd man out kind of thing). I'll make my own story to introduce myself don't worry about that I just need to finalize my place on the map
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:08 am

So this is a turning point for the RP. Do we want to take it in the direction of peace, or go for war first? And if we go with war then it will most likely be with Selathorn (because his guy is the one who's mind is going to be read). A large invasion force would assemble and go into the Alpha Centauri System where I would capture some outpost in the outer parts of the system and follow up with peace negotiations.

Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:04 pm

If it's war, you can expect Rhean intervention, if only to protect the KDY port in orbit around the planet. Of course, I don't think your guys would know that, in-character.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:51 pm

I'd totally be down with a first contact war as a lack of understanding on both sides. Maybe the Centauri will send an Empath to try to patch things up once the Hive begins invading Alpha Centauri.
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Well if Sela's admiral is aware of this port in orbit then my princess will know about it (the telepathy is going to jump through the message sent by the Centauri Admiral so the Princess will see everything in his mind). Although it will not be of any concern to the Hive.

Do you have a specific name for some outpost (planet, moon, space station, asteroid) that is in the outer parts of the Centauri system?
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Well, the planet it's in orbit around is Chiron, not the one where the exercise is held.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:35 pm

As for a base, I'm not particularly sure because I've never really described them. I guess we can have a mining station in the asteroid belt called Morgan AstroMining Station owned by Morgan Industries.
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:03 am

Alright that would be good enough. And I am thinking that the force I sent to the Centauri system will be somewhat large to better get the message of "We want to talk and we think you should listen" message through.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:49 pm

I'm not convinced that the Centauri would feel especially threatened, as they were the first target of the Sith (which would be by several magnitudes worse than what I expect the Hive could muster) and have very recently gone through heavy buildup of a spacefleet. Not that they can't try, but again the Centauri will not be easily impressed.
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Good then. It will make things more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Just out of curiosity Sela, when this little campaign begins will the Veridians be given/can catch wind of this as its happening? Don't we have an embassy on Alpha Centauri, I was thinking we did as I know you have one of Veridia Prime. Just curious about that as the Veridians could certainly have a reaction to all this if we could catch wind of any of this, push for war and all that Razz
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:29 pm

I suppose so, since the news of the events will circulate fast, and it will surely be able to reach the embassy.
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Im sure most space civilizations in the galaxy that are in contact with yours will quickly learn of the event.
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:23 pm

I was going to post yesterday but my internet quit in the middle of posting and I lost it all at which point I rage quit... So there won't be a post from me for a couple of days since I'm going to be visiting with some family. I may get on to check on things but I highly doubt I'll post anything.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:34 pm

No problem, I've done that myself before. Enjoy your time with your family and post when you feel good about it.
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:48 am

Alright so just curious what is the name of the planet the Centaurans live on? and are there any other planets /gas planets in the system?
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:42 am

The planet is named Chiron. As for other planets, no, not really.
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Alright so anyone that wants to do some talks with the Hive let me know here and we could do some RP.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 pm

They're willing to meet your guys personally but expect a bit of iciness at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 pm

The Centauri would probably want to send over Nancy Zhang for a brief visit, mostly as an excuse to bring in a ship that's jammed full of sensors.

Panzer should get priority, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC: The Hive Introduction RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next