Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long Ago and Far Away (FT)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:55 pm

She gets it down fairly quickly and shuts down the turrets. Lowbecca mauls the two Vulkars there. She also opens up the armory.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Johan briefly checks the armory for anything of use.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:42 pm

There are a half dozen pistols, a half dozen rifles, and a disruptor rifle, which Hagen smiles at.

"Let's go." He chuckles slightly at his new disruptor rifle.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Johan then goes towards the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 pm

There's a dozen Vulkars there, including Brejik's lieutenant. Hagen gleefully fires the disruptor into them, disintegrating one of them. He dives for cover.

(OOC: 1150 credits, 24 pistols, 12 rifles, 3 short swords, 2 shock clubs, 7 frag grenades, and 2 poison grenades. Yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said this would be a Monty Haul campaign.)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Johan lays down suppressing fire on them.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Hagen starts throwing grenades in there like mad. An extended firefight and several disintegrated Vulkars later, it's over. Lowbecca was hit several times and had to use a Kolto health pack. They loot the bodies, grab the keycard, and go down the elevator.

Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Tarisvulkarbase2

(OOC: 1500 credits, 30 pistols, 18 rifles, 3 short swords, 2 shock clubs, 3 frag grenades, and 2 poison grenades.)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 am

He slowly begins to sweep down the hall in a southerly direction. (OOC: I'm assuming we're at C.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:51 pm

(OOC: No, we're at A. Should have made that clearer.)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Johan goes towards room F, then.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:19 pm

That was straightforward. You run into another large group of Vulkars in that room. The leader says, "Hey! You're not supposed to be in here."
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Johan bluffs, "We're making a weapons delivery. If you have trouble with me coming here you'll have trouble with your boss. Now move aside, please."
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm

"Weapons delivery? What are you talking about? This is the garage. Hey, wait a minute." He looks at Mission. "I recognize that little urchin. She's with the Beks! You're trying to steal the prototype accelerator!"

"Only because you stole it first!" protests Mission.

"Whatever. Say, if you stop working for the Beks, I'll let you race for us and I'll give you 500 credits."

Mission looks annoyed at the offer, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Johan decides it's an opportune moment to suddenly open fire.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:10 pm

(OOC: Heh. You know, he was sincere about it. Still, it pays more to just kill them and then loot their bodies and then fetch the 1000 credit reward from the Beks. Also, it's better for your karma, not that I've really been keeping track.)

The garage guy's head explodes as Johan's blaster shoots him right in the face. Hagen fires his disruptor at the female Twi'lek by his side. Lowbecca starts mauling the rest. It's a fairly intense fight and two health packs are used up. Hagen picks up the prototype accelerator.

Mission, looking very satisfied at that asshole's death, smiles and says, "Shall we loot the place? Well, loot it further?"

(OOC: 1350 credits, 30 pistols, 18 rifles, 3 short swords, 2 shock clubs, 9 frag grenades, 2 poison grenades, and 2 kolto health packs.)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:49 am

"I'm not really convinced that we really need much more, a heap of random pistols and rifles isn't particularly useful to us. We'd be better off searching for that part."
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Hagen walks out of the room and says, "Already got it." He makes Lowbecca carry it. It's heavy.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:35 pm

He then heads back to the elevator and towards the Bek base.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Hagen and Mission take out the two guards standing outside the Vulkar base. Gadon Thek thanks them when they walk in. The next morning, the Taris Season Opener begins and the group is taken to the track. It's a one way track with various obstacles in the way. When they arrive, the ruins of a crashed swoop bike are being taken off the track. The registrar, well, registers Luther for the race. The mechanic tells Luther he can have a few trial runs to prepare. He also tells him that if he's not careful, the prototype accelerator could spontaneously explode.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:25 pm

He decides to take a trial run, looking at the bike a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Luther takes to it like a duck to water. He'll notice that he's basically bullet-timing during the run.

"That was... impressive," says Hagen as he raises an eyebrow over how fast Luther learned to operate the swoop bike.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 pm

He shrugs, and said, "I don't know, I guess I surprised myself. I couldn't help but notice that I was in bullet-time when I was riding. Maybe I've always been like that, I've never really driven anything faster then a recon rover..."
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:35 pm

"Bullet-time?" Hagen looks puzzled. After a few minutes, Luther is up to do his first run of up to five. The time to beat is 38 seconds.

A cage is rolled in at this point. Inside is a woman with a collar strapped on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Johan looks at the cage with a puzzled expression, but then focuses on racing.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Bullet-timing the whole way, Luther makes it in 34 seconds. A few minutes later, someone else, using his last run, gets it at 31 seconds. The woman looks like she's regaining consciousness. Luther races again and makes it in 29 seconds. Nobody else has been able to beat the time. Brejik shows up, and very angry about this, and says, "He cheated! I'm not giving that woman up!"

The woman in the change wakes up, waves her hand, causing the collar to fall off and the cage to unlock, then reaches out at a box that was carried in with her. A double-bladed yellow lightsaber flies into her hand. She ignites it and starts slaughtering the Vulkars.

"A Jedi!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Ago and Far Away (FT)   Long Ago and Far Away (FT) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Ago and Far Away (FT)
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next