Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Map of MT/PMT Planet

Go down 
+3
Burnination
Aescentia
Panzersharkcat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
south-zot109land

Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:55 am

Burnination wrote:
You definitely can't have 7 billion people in that tiny area.

its the population thats lives in the ig country i put there.

And i ment with discimination that the streets of their towns are still in rubble , their is hunger amongs the population and much diseases . The empire doenst feel like doing anything about it so we wan't indepence.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:00 am

The Empire is the most prosperous place in the whole world and pretty much the only one (well, maybe Alanda and Alexia has) that has buckled down and cleaned things up. There's no rubble on the streets outside of the occasional supervillain fight, and even then, cleaning up would be considered a local matter unless Checkmate agents got involved.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:50 am

The area between the Legion and the Swiss in America needs to be colored it. It's Enclave territory. See the new RP. :p
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:59 am

Panzersharkcat wrote:
The Empire is the most prosperous place in the whole world and pretty much the only one (well, maybe Alanda and Alexia has) that has buckled down and cleaned things up. There's no rubble on the streets outside of the occasional supervillain fight, and even then, cleaning up would be considered a local matter unless Checkmate agents got involved.

okay then, mmhh we don't get enough political involvement?
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Honestly SZ, it's probably just easier to take a different place. Probably best if it's far away from Switzerland, A&A, or any of the other nations that could squish it Razz

Or if you're dead set on having that particular area, you could do FT and have your own planet with suspiciously earth-like continents.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:04 pm

As far as government structure, your canton legislatures elect one guy each to the Imperial Parliament, so you get maybe a dozen or so members of Parliament out of a thousand total. If you guys somehow don't get enough political involvement, then small places like Lithuania and Latvia and Estonia wouldn't either.

Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 MT-PMTMap-3
The new map.

EDIT: What Burn said. We're not exactly a militarily aggressive power, so you don't have to worry too much about us.
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:07 pm

i can't rp with future tech, thats my problem . if the empire doenst want to give me those 2 tiny spots i declare war on the empire

edit: i don't see what the problem of the empire is its goes from spain till all russia madagascar and some teritories in the americas and you don't want to give away a tiny spot of it?

Last edited by south-zot109land on Sun May 29, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Or, you can make your own MT planet with conveniently earth-like landmasses. WWI tech won't fit all that well in this planet anyway.

I have a nation that I might join your new planet. One which I haven't declared a tech level for yet.

Also, if you declare war on the Swiss, you're probably going to lose, since they already have connections to Bismouth and A&A and may be able to call in favors if they can sweeten the deal, which they can.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:14 pm

1) That would be a very bad idea, declaring war against all of that.
2) There's just no reason for them to leave. They are free, prosperous, and well protected by probably the strongest military on the planet.
3) You could just go with what Burn has suggested.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:18 pm

Just pick somewhere else. It's just too hard to explain 1) why there are tiny spots stuck in WWI tech while everywhere else surrounding them have power armor, plasma weapons, rocketeer troops, and hovercars and 2) why they would strike out on their own when they are already semi-autonomous, prosperous, and protected by a very powerful military.

EDIT: Posted that while there was a post in between that has since been deleted.
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:19 pm

then all colonized countrys would have no reason to leave their colonizers if their where treated good.... they left to .

but maybe i have a reason ; religion!

EDIT; for me it hasnt to be ww1 tech ,modern is good to....
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:23 pm

but if don't get the space in here , maybe i can get the map for an ww1 tech earth
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:27 pm

1) Except that pretty much all of the ones that opted to leave were treated badly. If I remember correctly what my parents told me, Hong Kong was not that happy about going from the British government to the Chinese government.
2) They're not exactly colonists. The whole system is a multi-monarchical imperial confederation with all member cantons as equal members. That's a lot more than any real life colony ever got.

EDIT: Just go with a coincidentally Earth-like planet. We'll think of a reason for them being human later. A Stargate or something.
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:33 pm

i want to go further on the second point maybe i can have my places but i am only semi independant like in i am a member of the empire like tjesjenia for russia

for your edit i am talking for an exact copy of the earth same continents same animals same plants,...
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:39 pm

south-zot109land wrote:
for your edit i am talking for an exact copy of the earth same continents same animals same plants,...

That's exactly what we mean. You're from a planet that is suspiciously exactly like Earth. That way, you get your preferred location and tech level too.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:41 pm

If you want to RP as representing a coalition of cantons within the Imperial Parliament, then I will accept that. You won't get to decide foreign policy, though. You'd have to talk to the Chancellor and fellow members of Parliament on that sort of stuff. Wars and treaties require either a 2/3 or 3/4 majority (I don't remember which), the approval of the Chancellor, and the approval of the Heads of the House of Habsburg, House of Bourbon, and House of Bertinelli. An example:

The Confederated Empire of Greater Switzerland declares war on [nation's name here] for [casus belli here].

Chancellor [name here]

[Signature here]

[Stamp of Parliamentary approval here]

[Head of House of Bertinelli signature here]

[Head of House of Bourbon signature here]

[Head of House of Habsburg signature here]
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:51 pm

ill take the other earth scenario, you scructure of your state is to hard for me to understand and i like to keep it simple and logical for me. Can you start an topic with the map and me location like i said before
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:55 pm

I can do that, since I'll put a nation down there too.

Any preference on the name of that world? Also, what location exactly did you want again?
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:58 pm

location ; benelux for zot109land and for southzot109land upperhalf of bosnia, serbia and montenegro and down half of slovenia

name ; i have no preferences
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:01 pm

oh and because where alone and if your not gonna take it you can add germany and denmark to my empire otherwise me empire is to small
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:03 pm

OK, I'll put that up for you later today. You can go about making your factbooks as if it already exists. I have to make new factbooks for my nation as well.
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:05 pm

mmmhhh ill think about that , about names etc some storylines , some already exist for me i think (see me first topic)
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Yup. If you want, you can read some of the storylines we have created in the sections to get an idea of how to do them.

For now, I'll stop spamming Panpan's map topic Wink
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:22 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Posted up a new map. It's on the first post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Map of MT/PMT Planet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next