Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Map of MT/PMT Planet

Go down 
+3
Burnination
Aescentia
Panzersharkcat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

Map of MT/PMT Planet Empty
PostSubject: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:45 am

Map of MT/PMT Planet MT-PMTMapV5
Red: The United Municipalities of North America (UMNA)
Light Blue: Caesar's Legion
Orange: The Free Economic Zone of New Vegas
Purple: The Confederated Empire of Greater Switzerland
Blue: Kahndaq
Yellow: Bismouth
Dark Red: Alandia and Alexia
Dark Blue: The Sacaen Teutonic Order
Gold: International Zone

Old stuff
Spoiler:

Last edited by Panzersharkcat on Thu May 03, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aescentia

Aescentia

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Hmmph. In the USS, I made my PMT puppet (New Londres) and it doesn't fit here... I'll have to retcon a new backstory for it. It was the British Isles and the northern coast of France and Germany... oh well.

I'll get back to you soon on the new locations.

If possible, could you match countries to colours on this map? I'm a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aescentia.webs.com
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:10 am

Bismouth, yellow.
Greater Switzerland, purple.
Alanda and Alexia, brick red.
Arcdeberan, green (disappeared).
Hew, red.
The Enclave, light blue.

Can't remember who blue and orange are.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:55 am

Map of MT/PMT Planet 43

Updated a bit, but not finished yet. Watch this space.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Blue, as in the one next to Bismouth, is Kahndaq. Orange was Silverplain/Korogar but I haven't seen him around in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:49 am

Map of MT/PMT Planet MT-PMTplanet
I assume the Enclave has taken Mexico already, seeing how they're attacking Altayr. Altayr needs to claim territory.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Bismouth claims Cyprus. Also inches the border with the Swiss that doesn't quite touch so that it touches.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:12 am

Edited the map. It's on the first post.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:03 am

I updated this for you to make Bismouth accurate. I also put Greater Switzerland in control of Madagascar because I was under the impression you had taken it over.

Map of MT/PMT Planet Mapv
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:49 am

Sure, why not. RP pop goes up to 753 million, then?

EDIT: And Sela has to go and make it outdated barely an hour later.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:13 am

Map of MT/PMT Planet MT-PMTMap-1

Here I am to save the day. Oh, and I accidentally gave the UM a huge chunk of Newfoundland. Also, I removed the Enclave remnant chunk from South America.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:15 am

I just love doing that Razz

Don't worry, I'll update it myself next time.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:22 am

Might have to add an international zone in Greenland.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:23 am

Yeah. Oh, well. Too late to suggest Casablanca as an option. Better weather and all.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:14 am

Map of MT/PMT Planet MT-PMTMap-2
New map. Teal is Zetacrai.
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:40 am

oops i see my location is already taken, if the purple country wants to give the dot this country is about it would be good. Or maybe a war......
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:21 am

I'd rather the Balkans not leave the Swiss Empire. Same with Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxemburg. Unless you can come up with a reason for those areas to leave the massively powerful and prosperous Empire, because we do let people peaceably secede, I'd have to deny that request. Oh, here's a little bit of history of this world. It's based partially on the Fallout universe, meaning that the nukes went flying in 2077. Your country in the Balkans and Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxemburg would have been torn apart in the Resource Wars between the European Commonwealth and the Middle East a short while before that. Currently, it's at some point around 2281-2285. I haven't kept track in a while.

Last edited by Panzersharkcat on Sat May 28, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:20 am

You could take Australia, or there are large portions of unclaimed land in the Americas and Africa.
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:31 pm

i am from belgium myself.

another reason is zot109land is in another region (federalist europe alliance or fea) andf its the benelux and south zot109land is then located just above the heel of italy , across the adriatic see in th balkan ,just 2 litle spots of an empire that runs from all europe + all russia + the balkan, not big a deal looks me
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Yes, but you'd still have to account for the fact that there's a conflict between your history in the factbook and the fact that in this world, everything got nuked. If you can come up with a reason for them to leave the Empire, I will grant it.
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:05 am

really everithing? then its not hard to put somestory in it isnt it? can i put in in here or do i need to start an topic for it?
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:21 am

i gues ill have to put it in here.

The population of zot109land (6,408 billion people) want independance . As the same with their "colony" South-zot109land (1,251 billion people) cause we zot109ians feel discriminated with the rebuild of the empire after the nukeing.

For Zot109land we claim the benelux, for South-zot109land we claim the upper half of Bosnia Hertzigovina, Serbia and Montenegro and th down side of Slovenia , to cal out our homeland.

for economic reason we like to claim the area around the Congo stream in africa (Congo Kingshasa and Congo Brazzavill)
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:48 am

You definitely can't have 7 billion people in that tiny area.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:56 am

The Empire is only 900 million people, RP-wise. We scale populations down pretty massively for PT, MT, and PMT. You'll have to come up with a better reason than discrimination, considering how unlikely that is in a state that is less of a top-down empire and more of a confederation of thousands of semi-autonomous cantons with their own laws. There are three head monarchs, the Bourbons, the Habsburgs, and the Bertinellis, with plenty of smaller monarchies out there, like Harold IX of Norway. The consent of the natives is necessary to join the Empire and they are required to grant certain rights to their subjects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of MT/PMT Planet   Map of MT/PMT Planet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Map of MT/PMT Planet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next