Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aescentia

Aescentia

Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:21 am

We are RPing our populations as they are reported ingame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aescentia.webs.com
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:40 am

Yikes. I just got a lot more reluctant to start any RP fights. The Swiss Empire's RP pop is only 750 million and I have the highest RP population in Korel's MT/PMT planet. Seraph and Visory alone has twice the number. Hungramy is 3.65 billion. Arcdeberan is 3.333 billion.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:10 am

If you're all on ONE planet, I'm not quite sure how that works. You'd be more overpopulated than Earth today is.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Well, Coruscant from Star Wars has 1-2 trillion people, but the whole planet is one big city with a really complicated logistical mess that's really only solvable because of their ridiculously high tech. Hungramy, however, is cramming 3.65 billion people into an area smaller than the continental United States.
Back to top Go down
Aescentia

Aescentia

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Yeah... I never actually thought about that. I mean, Seraph and Visory is fairly alright as size goes (our capital alone holds about two hundred million people in a large metropolitan area) but the rest are a bit big for their size.

Maybe either you could RP pop as reported ingame -or- we could cut ours down by a good bit. I'll bring it up on the CL forums.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:42 pm

That has to be a huge city if you have 2/3 of the US population crammed in there.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Your capitol has 200 million? The Haven is a huge, huge city and it's FT, but it only holds like 75 million.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm

The real question would be how to feed them.

I don't have a problem if we RP with them with full in-game population, with the understanding that actual population would have to be smaller. Though the military report should certainly use adjusted numbers.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Should we offer them your RP military power formula?
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:15 pm

We can show them an entire report if they want to see how we do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aescentia

Aescentia

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Hrm - I attempted to do a military report back in December, but RL and miscellaneous things got in the way, long story short it never got done.
Back to top Go down
Aescentia

Aescentia

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:00 am

Update: I've gotten Panzer and Burn accounts on the forums, will set up ambassador things later when I'm not-so-tired.
Back to top Go down
Aescentia

Aescentia

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:07 am

Update2: Ambassador things sorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera   Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celtic Lands RP; Etcetera
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: General :: General-
Jump to: