Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Selathorn

Selathorn

My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Empty
PostSubject: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:09 pm

(OOC: While I really don't plan to RP much here, Panzer did want to do this RP with me, so I might as well do it. To Panzer: This is essentially a long opening post about how Herregods eventually slips away into Kahndaq, where he tries to instigate a rebellion, which is probably when he and Black Adam fight eventually.)

Oberursel Municipal Penitentiary

"So they thought they could lock me up in this frigid box...", a cloaked man whispers to himself.

"I have cheated death, so the municipal prison system should be considerably easier..."

He then goes to the front of the prison cell, and motions to a guard, and says, "Do you have the keys?"

"Yes, and I expect you to pay the dues. I carried out your part of the bargain, and now it's your part to carry out mine."

The cloaked man laughs, and says, "In due time, Simon. In due time."

The guard Simon then quickly releases the cloaked man from his cell, and the cloaked man runs down the corridor, exiting the building under the din of light. "What a fool," he thinks to himself. "I serve my own interests." He then heads toward a small piece of metal in the ice, and deposits a small card in front of it. "Thank god the ZPCI base here was built right next to what is now the prison... otherwise I would not have even thought of escaping." A small hole opens up and he enters an abandoned ZPCI base.

Looking at his surroundings, he muses to himself, "They have abandoned this place and ran, although they have still left much." He then spots a piece of black medic armor, and immediately takes it. "What better persona then the doctor of death?" He then finds a sum of horded gold credits, as well as rations to last him a week...

A week later, at the Marble Lake Municipal Harbor

The cloaked man approaches a small, black, dirty looking ship. A man then greets him. "Mr. Herregods, I presume?"

The man named Herregods laughs and says, "Doctor. Doctor Herregods." He then throws a bag of what can only be money in front of the man, and says, "I trust that your talents should be enough to let me slip away into somewhere where they would not think to look in a few days notice?"

"Oh, by all means I can."

"Good. I want you to bring me to... Africa, where presumably I will not be found."

11 days later, on the shores of Kahndaq

"Ah, so this is what I came for. Apparently a poverty struck nation is here and they are ruled by some man they call Teth-Adam who apparently is either so corrupt or so incapable that this nation's state is not improving. Well, a revolution will change that...", Dr. Herregods says, laughing to himself.

Eventually he enters the center of a small town, drums up attention, and says,

"People of Kahndaq, how do you plan to exist in the state that you are in? Teth-Adam's leadership cannot provide for your existence as he merely runs you down into poverty. How much grain do you sow? How much bread do you eat? You barely can provide for the necessities of life, let alone high technology. I can help you build up a new nation from the ashes of the old with technology that may not be used by even your northern neighbors, the Swiss! I can depose this Teth-Adam singlehandedly if I must as I am the only man on Earth who can claim to legitimately cheat death. If you choose to join me, then I will immediately begin assisting you in development. And if you don't, well, you will be damned.", he says laughing coldly.

"So", he says, "who will join me?"

Last edited by Selathorn on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:29 pm

A voice in the crowd says, "But mighty Adam has been our friend for years!"

Another says, "He freed us from Asim Muhannad."

"And look! That river. He diverted the Nile itself to deliver us this water. And beautiful Isis, she enriches the soil. We have not gone hungry in years."

A few people step forward. The leader of them says, "Black Adam is a tyrant. He stages weekly executions against supposed criminals. We will gladly join you. We can direct you to our local anti-Adam cell."
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 pm

He laughs, and says, "Excellent."

"As for those of you who deny the truths, do you not realize that you cannot enrich your life? You are still languishing, unable to develop further due to the lack of the technologies you will need. I will give you time to decide, but you will be fools if you continue to reject me."

He then says the cell, "Very well, I shall follow."
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:43 pm

"But the wisdom of Zehuti..." Herregods has walked away before he has finished.

The group leads him to a small hut. Tapping the wall in different locations, a secret entrance is revealed. They lead him down and show him a map room, with targets picked out to destroy, and a table full of suicide vests.

"My brothers, may I present to you our new leader!"
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:55 pm

"I must thank you for the flattery, but your arsenal is... disturbing."

He then takes out a briefcase and places it on the table. He then opens it, and then hands out 10 bags of parts.

"These are ZPCI Laser Rifle parts. Incredibly high powered, and very lethal against anything that you will fight here. I have assembly plans" - he hands out several pieces of paper - "but what's more important is this." He shows them a sheet of paper with a set of very simple schematics for blaster rifles. "This is very simple and the materials should be not too hard to acquire. Once we can contact more cells and obtain more resources, we will be a formidable force that can even take on what little army Teth - or Black as I should say - Adam has. I am more then powerful to be able to take him on by myself, so that should not be too much of a concern. For now, we must try to find others who share our cause and find the materials we need."
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm

(OOC: Cue me if Bismouth would want to get involved. Because otherwise I'm not going to read it unless I have to :p)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 pm

"Impressive. We will begin recruitment at once. We have many cells available already. They can serve as the nucleus of our army." He scans the schematics for the blaster rifles and delivers it via the Unternet to the other cells.

(OOC: Unternet is an internet used primarily by the criminal underworld. Most people are unaware of its existence.)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 pm

"There are actually many other schematics I could probably find via the underworld of my homeland, but the resources would be very hard to find. I might look at finding some other ones in the future though."

He then inspects the map, taking careful notice of what the targets are, and which ones are the most strategically important.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:42 pm

The targets are primarily temples to the Egyptian gods and monuments to Adam and his family. One very big target that they had been planning to attack for a long time is Adam's palace itself. There is a date noted on the map of a parade in his honor, with notes that his wife and adopted son (and brother-in-law) will be there, too.

(OOC: Osiris, Adam's brother-in-law, gains his power from Black Adam transferring some to him, which weakens Adam. Isis, Adam's wife, gets her power from the goddess herself. Adam himself receives power from seven of the Egyptian gods: the stamina of Shu, the swiftness of Heru, the strength of Amon, the wisdom of Zehuti, the power of Aton, and the courage of Mehen, all of which spell out the word, Shazam, the wizard who appointed him to have those powers.)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Herregods frowns at most of the targets, and begins searching the map for militarily logistically important targets in order to wage war on Black Adam, although he keeps the palace and parade in mind.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm

"What path have you decided on, Doctor?"

I assume he has given his name at some point.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:02 pm

"We shall strike at logistical targets, such as storage facilities, communications centers, water pumps, power plants, et cetera. If we can strike them into disarray, we can crush their army and quickly move to take out Black Adam himself. For now we must lie low and gather our forces and resources for a month or so. Then we will have a formidable force that should be able to quickly crush his army with the advantages of surprise and stealth."

(OOC: I believe a quick time skip is in order?)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 pm

The man bows and proceeds to disseminate the plans.

(OOC: Yes, please.)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 pm

A month later, the nucleus of the new Kahndaq People's Revolution (or at least that's what Herregods is calling it) is launching it's first stealth strikes, and begins to take down power plants, water pumps, oil wells, and communications centers all over Kahndaq. Herregods stays back in the back lines, coordinating the attacks as the Mastermind of the plot, hacking government servers to take down various parts of Kahndaq's infrastructure, and preparing for the parade, where he plans to make his first personal appearance. He explains to his second-in-command at the local cell that as an unknown opponent, he would be far more intimidating then a known one, which would give a major advantage in battle.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:24 pm

As a response to the technologically advanced rifles being used against them, security is beefed up in many centers, and, when possible, Rhean blaster rifles are purchased and issued to the military's elite units. Isis herself takes part in much of the defense, creating plant scouts in many vulnerable targets of Kahndaq, and when attacks come, uses nature itself to repel attacks. Her powers include elemental control and chlorokinesis, after all.

Fast forward to parade time.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 am

(OOC: What happened to gods not interfering in RPs? Just kidding, it's more fun this way Razz )

Heregods at this point has expected a major military presence there, but he still rallies fighters from several cells close to the parade to ambush the guards. He explicitly tells them NOT to target his family, as he plans to take them out himself. Blasters toggled on sniper setting begin firing towards the guards at first, then fighters begin to emerge from several buildings, streets, and back allies, brandishing their weapons on automatic. Then Herregods himself appears suddenly in the middle of the parade, with his prototype black stealth armor. He then begins suddenly loading Black Adam's family with electricity, and begins firing more of it down from the sky all over the parade. Finally, he creates two walls of ice that he uses to push away anyone who attempts to attack him.

"Greetings, Mr. Osiris, and Mrs. Isis. My name is Doctor Herregods, and I will be your host today," he says, laughing very coldly and yet still very calmly and calculatedly.

(OOC: I decided to let him use pretty much all of the abilities in Sonny 2 two make this a bit more interesting, physically, he isn't too impressive besides being nigh on unkillable.)

Last edited by Selathorn on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:00 am

(OOC: Kind of hard for the gods not to interfere when it comes to the Black Marvel family, given that their powers are granted to them by the Egyptian gods themselves. And it's fair game for him to use all the abilities in Sonny 2. Black Adam and Osiris have Superman-level strength, after all, and equivalent invulnerability, though Adam is weakened by giving a chunk of his power to Osiris.)

Osiris and Isis are knocked back by the attack, but are relatively unscathed. They bounce back up almost immediately. Isis summons a bolt of lightning to strike Herregods, while Osiris moves in to pummel him. Adam sweeps in to take out Herregods' troops, finishing off what his elite troops do not, crushing skulls with his bare hands and tearing Herregods' men in half. The regular army focuses on evacuating the civilians from the battle ground. When Adam finishes Herregods' men, he flies in and grabs Herregods himself and flings him towards the desert.

(OOC: By the way, I plan on getting Osiris and Isis killed, which would be bad for Herregods because 1) of how pissed Black Adam would become 2) the chunk of powers Adam gave away to Osiris would return to him and 3) it would be likely that the powers of Isis would transfer over to Adam as well, making him powered by eight gods instead of his usual seven, though he won't be able to do the whole elemental control and chlorokinesis thing. He'd just have his physical strength, speed, and toughness enhanced.)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Surprisingly (or at least to Adam), Herregods actually encases himself in ice, and falls to the ground completely unscathed. He then begins to suddenly freeze Adam's tendons and tenses up his muscles, all while freezing his very blood in order to try building up a clot. Meanwhile, he begins creating a glacier to encase Osiris and Isis to keep them back and prevent them from attacking him.

(OOC: Herregods will focus on the Hydraulic class from Sonny 2, which is manipulation of heat. He's going to throw in some stuff from the Psychological class though.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Adam, faced with freezing, simply utters Shazam's name twice. Both times, lightning is called down from the sky. The first time around, he is transformed back into a mortal. The second time, he regains his power. This was merely a show of force, as Adam can comfortably fly at extremely high altitudes. Whether or not Herregods is aware, Adam does not know. Osiris punches away at the glacier while Isis conjures a mini-geyser of lava to toss Herregods in the air for Adam to strike.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Bizarrely enough, Herregods melds into the magma and suddenly chills it into a pillar of stone. He then begins freezing the blood in Black Adam's mind, and also begins firing a beam of high velocity water vapor at Isis and Osiris. Herregods does not really seem to care about Adam's show of force and seems to be totally (and very coldly) focused on killing him and his family.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Black Adam shrugs it off. He tackles Herregods, slams him to the ground, yells "SHAZAM!" and dodges the bolt of lightning that would strike Herregods if he doesn't dodge it. Osiris takes the hit for Isis and is able to shrug it off. Isis, via chlorokinesis, ties down Herregods' legs with vines as thick as a human wrist to allow for time for Black Adam and Osiris to strike him. Adam strikes him with enough force to level a mountain.

(OOC: Can Herregods survive in the vacuum of space?)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:47 pm

(OOC: Probably not in his current state, although he probably could if he uses one of the "Form" abilities in Sonny...)

He still laughs coldly into his face and manages the shrug the hit off. He then begins attacking his nerves, while sending a signal to his brain that creates an illusion of a voice constantly echoing, in an attempt to disable him while he transforms into an ethereal wrath form. Once he slips free, he begins to shock Isis and Osiris into a coma with a mental attack, while creating horrible nightmares directly attacking the brain as well.

He then somehow manages to bolster his own mental output, which is apparent when he seems to think far clearer and seems to be regenerating constantly.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:50 pm

And in this state of mental attack, Osiris and Isis inadvertently depower themselves, leaving them vulnerable. Black Adam instead just claws into the earth, unchanged.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm

This time he completely ignores Black Adam and begins using his abilities to freeze the minds and bodies of Isis and Osiris, creates a glacier, and shatters the ice completely, breaking their bodies as well.

"What do you do now?", he asks mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Two bolts of lightning strike him. "The power of Osiris is returned to me. The gods have granted me the power of Isis. I will break you and kill you slowly. That I promise." He flies into the air in excess of Mach 10 (2.1 miles per second, and that's barely his upper limit) and crashes into him at that speed. He starts pummeling Herregods with immense force and rapidity, dozens of blows a second. Each blow causes massive shock waves that can be felt miles away. He grabs him by the throat, throws him into space, catches him again. He flings Herregods into the Moon.

"You will now suffer the wrath and power of eight gods." He continues pummeling away at him, again with dozens of blows a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)   My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Name is Herregods (Closed for the most part)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next