Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A relations thread?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Christana

Christana

A relations thread? Empty
PostSubject: A relations thread?   A relations thread? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:42 am

I was wondering if maybe we should have a thread for the relationships between various nations. As a newer player it is somewhat overwhelming at first figuring who are allies and who are enemies. So I propose a threads that clearly displays who is enemies, maybe a web or map.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: A relations thread?   A relations thread? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:35 am

You can start one up. I think the problem is that there are no clear links between allies and enemies here right now. Burnination was allies with Rutianas while she was active, and we're close with the Centauri, but we trade with everyone.

In general, none of the nations here are aligned as "enemies" except now you and Heraklea
Back to top Go down
Christana

Christana

PostSubject: Re: A relations thread?   A relations thread? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:44 pm

I'll do just tell me where to put it and the active members.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: A relations thread?   A relations thread? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:51 pm

The Ordenreich keeps relatively neutral relations with everyone so far, though we might be considered having warm, if nothing else, relations with Burnination and Veridia
Back to top Go down
Christana

Christana

PostSubject: Re: A relations thread?   A relations thread? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Is Verida active?
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: A relations thread?   A relations thread? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:56 pm

he was recently I'm not sure now though
Back to top Go down
Christana

Christana

PostSubject: Re: A relations thread?   A relations thread? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:58 pm

It seems a lot of people join and just disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: A relations thread?   A relations thread? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:59 pm

They come in and out. Its not uncommon. Some people go inactive for months at a time because of RL reasons. Don't worry too much about it
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: A relations thread?   A relations thread? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Yeah, that's just the way it is in this region. We tend to cycle in and out, but there is a core group that always stays. Veridia's just found a job, so understandably he's a bit busy. I don't think he'll disappear forever, though.

As for me, well:

Friendly: Heraklea, Burnination
Neutral: Rhea, the OrdenReich, the Bastian Dominion
Hostile: Christana, the Veridian Dominion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A relations thread?   A relations thread? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A relations thread?
Page 1 of 1