Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Christana

Go down 
+2
Selathorn
Christana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Christana

Christana

Greetings from Christana Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Hello, Selathorn found me when I was looking for an active roleplay region and now here I am. Christana is a fairly free and liberation nation that befriends the people instead of making them their enemies. Christana is pretty small population wise and fairly wild however this is to be expected from a fairly new nation. Hope to have some interesting times with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Hey, welcome to Korel!

Firstly, you might want to post a few factbooks in the Factbooks subforums, so we can get a good idea of what your nation is like. You can take a look at some of the ones that are already posted, so that you know what kind of things we're looking for.

Secondly, you might want to sign up for a space on the Regional Map. Just ask for a spot and I'll try to get you sorted out ASAP.

Finally, you might want to plan out some kind of first-contact RP so that you can introduce your nation to the Korel galaxy. Any one of us would probably be willing to do it. I've done a lot of them, so I'd be glad to give someone else the honors if they'd like to.
Back to top Go down
Christana

Christana

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Is everyone human or no?
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:35 pm

There are a lot of human nations, but not all of them are. The Rhean Confederacy is multiracial. The Khroniktan Alliance is a mixture of non-human races. The Burnites look human, but are actually sentient plants, apparently, according to the last RP.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:48 pm

The Rhean Confederacy is primarily human, though. There's a tiny mix of Trek races, as well as some from the DC Universe and a decent amount from Star Wars since we're mostly a mix of Trek and Wars, mostly the latter. Long story.
Back to top Go down
Christana

Christana

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 am

History is done, gonna get the other things up, so now on to first contact hm........ I'm willing to do it with anyone who is willing, I kind of want to meet someone before claiming space so I can claim space to the person I met.
Back to top Go down
Heraklea

Heraklea

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:09 am

I'm willing to 1st contact you. Might be interesting given how much more... structured my state is. Still, when you're claiming space could you put yourself somewhere to my galactic NW? I'm hoping to eventually expand a little in the directly north direction.
Back to top Go down
Christana

Christana

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:11 am

Heraklea wrote:
I'm willing to 1st contact you.  Might be interesting given how much more... structured my state is.  Still, when you're claiming space could you put yourself somewhere to my galactic NW?  I'm hoping to eventually expand a little in the directly north direction.
Sounds good, so do I jsut make a thread and you will respond?
Back to top Go down
Heraklea

Heraklea

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:18 am

PM me so we can brainstorm a little. You can figure out how you want your 1st contact to start, but let's discuss a little bit on how that plays out.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:45 am

Even before the last RP, we were humanoid at best :p.

Welcome! Try not to take anything I say too seriously. It'll be better for your blood pressure.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:15 am

^ I second the above. Yesterday, he pulled a major troll on me in Skype. He made me think he believed that putting prisoners in tents in Arizona was perfectly reasonable.

Also, it's great that you're figuring something out with Heraklea! As he said, the stand procedure is usually to brainstorm over PM or Skype before posting a thread like that, yeah.

Speaking of Skype, do you have a Skype username you could give us? We use it a lot for the IM function (no voice or video) so that we have sort of a regional chatroom. It's very convenient to plan out RPs.
Back to top Go down
Christana

Christana

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:41 pm

I do I warn you though I made it 5 years ago when I was 12.

sargentnoob, I'll pop up as necrobutcher
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:29 am

Hey I'm Sacae, one of the more unpredictable personalities on Korel and owner of Korel's own batch of medieval german space age knight orders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Christana   Greetings from Christana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Christana
Page 1 of 1