Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The State of Heraklea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heraklea

Heraklea

The State of Heraklea Empty
PostSubject: The State of Heraklea   The State of Heraklea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi there. I decided to join here because you guys seem to be decently active with RPing in an FT multi-stellar society.

My nation is the State of Heraklea, a multi-stellar nation that is ruled by a military state. The history includes a corrupt and decadent aristocratic period and a politically unstable republican period, both of which resulted in a period of warlordism resolved in the establishment of a benevolent despotate in the form of a constitutional stratocracy.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: The State of Heraklea   The State of Heraklea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Welcome to Korel, Heraklea! It's always great to see a new member in our midst and I hope that we can participate in some great RP together! So far, it looks like you have a good start with what you want your nation to be like, and if I could offer some suggestions as to how to start off with RPing with us:

1. Creating a few factbooks in the Factbooks forum so we can get an idea of what kind of nation you have.
2. Reserving a spot on the official map.
3. Brainstorming some kind of first contact RP.
4. If you have a Skype ID, you can join us in the regional Skype chat. We use it largely as you would a chatroom and it helps a lot in planning out RPs. We used to do so on the forum chatbox but Skype is just much better.

Besides that, if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us!
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: The State of Heraklea   The State of Heraklea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Hai. I have nothing else to say, really. So hai :p
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: The State of Heraklea   The State of Heraklea Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:25 pm

EBWOP: If you have a Skype (and tell us your skypename) we can add you to our Skype room, where we hang out sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The State of Heraklea   The State of Heraklea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The State of Heraklea
Page 1 of 1