Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC: The Hive Introduction RP

Go down 
+2
Burnination
Delt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sacae

Sacae

OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:42 pm

I would be willing to do some talks. You an rp that a hive fleet followed my one ship from Chiron if you wish
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:34 pm

I think Panzer and Sacae could be invited to the Hive for some talks while you sela would most likely have to request to come and have a bit of reason.

And Sacae your nation is the new one to space correct? Perhaps some technological trading can be done between us.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 pm

OK, but expect the delegate to have well-armed guards.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Delt wrote:
I think Panzer and Sacae could be invited to the Hive for some talks while you sela would most likely have to request to come and have a bit of reason.

And Sacae your nation is the new one to space correct? Perhaps some technological trading can be done between us.

yes and sure if you want. Been trying to establish lasting relationships between different empires so I can participate in the next major conflict or such
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:15 am

You want me to initiate a RP or will you
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:49 am

You can if you like. I probably wont start/post for a couple days though.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:33 pm

I'll wait for you I got my hands full with work right now
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Alright then when I get some more free time in a couple days I will start our thread as well as mine and Panzers.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Kk
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:10 am

Sorry for the long wait but once I got the free time I thought I'd have, I ended up starting the summer homework that I have put off all summer and will be due in just a few weeks. You can start the thread if you like and I'll make an effort to get a reply onto it.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Naw I'll wait. I got some summer schoolwork I got to get done myself but unlike you I actually been working on it in small chunks all summer so I have more free time Razz
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:36 am

Ha, well it seems you have played your cards much more wisely than myself.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Naw just probably a bigger workload. I have a bunch of computer graphics homework. I put about 2 hrs in a night and I'm still working...
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Alright the topic is finally up. I would have had it done a bit sooner although the last couple days I have been dealing with the raiding of Renatia by the Black Riders. Renatia being a region I have roleplayed in for several years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: The Hive Introduction RP   OOC: The Hive Introduction RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC: The Hive Introduction RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3