Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet Another New Map

Go down 
+2
Panzersharkcat
Selathorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sacae

Sacae

Yet Another New Map - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another New Map   Yet Another New Map - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Alright I can do that. I'll write up a factbook reflecting that tomorrow or the day after. I got friends coming over for a party so I can't do it today
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another New Map   Yet Another New Map - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:29 am

Selathorn wrote:
Possibly, though I certainly can't see the xenophobic Veridians uplifting anyone.

Well they certainly wouldn't do it out of the kindness of their hearts, no Razz I'm sure they'd find something worth the trouble although I suppose they're not really in a technological state to actually uplift anyone into the stars really. We don't even possess a fleet yet, not technically anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another New Map   Yet Another New Map - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:48 am

Same here with the Bastians. That's their hat in the SDNW5 thing where they're an ancient civilization that was star-faring when humanity was still banging on rocks. But here, they're kind of small and not in a state to do much.

Oh, and people waiting on me in the RPs, I've been busy enacting the final changes to the update for my mod. I've been working on the update for some four months now and I'm about ready to release it.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another New Map   Yet Another New Map - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:44 am

Could I get a spot now that I made a space factbook entry. Preferably in the space between Alpha Centauri and Panzer if thats possible
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another New Map   Yet Another New Map - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:22 am

Yet Another New Map - Page 3 BTNpb
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another New Map   Yet Another New Map - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:35 am

perfect thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another New Map   Yet Another New Map - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet Another New Map
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Regional Happenings :: Map-
Jump to: