Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That Special Time of the Year...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

That Special Time of the Year... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Time of the Year...   That Special Time of the Year... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:11 pm

He continues to lead people in funny songs.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: That Special Time of the Year...   That Special Time of the Year... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Shein and Christian blend into the crowds again, Arren right behind them.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: That Special Time of the Year...   That Special Time of the Year... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:08 pm

As people walk around they begin to notice that around the base there are several makeshift stages where people act out Bible scenes to the public. The performances are actually very well done, even for amateurs, and they have elaborate holoprops as well as choral accompaniment. Meanwhile, Morgan Industries salespeople hawk souvenirs of all kinds, both machine and artisan made.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: That Special Time of the Year...   That Special Time of the Year... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:30 am

Tomasa and a lot of Bastians go off to watch those, as they have no idea what they are. Only a few dozen at most convert.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: That Special Time of the Year...   That Special Time of the Year... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 am

The Comiderans do seem interested in the performances. Some even ask a lot of questions, their curiousity appearing to never end.

Shein and group watch a couple, but don't seem too interested in them. They're being diplomatic at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: That Special Time of the Year...   That Special Time of the Year... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:14 pm

(OOC: Actually, I'm thinking I might just end this here. I don't have anything special planned for this time, let's just call finished and leave it here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Special Time of the Year...   That Special Time of the Year... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Special Time of the Year...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4