Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mobilizing of an army

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

mobilizing of an army - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:46 am

(OOC: No, I was just worried it would be a bit godmoddy for me to do that.)

The landing force behind Zotian lines in Britain heads straight for London. The troops on the rest of the front continue with the usual trench warfare breaking tactics. The submarine fleet maintains its attacks on Zotian shipping.
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:23 am

surpising it was when the empire of Zot109landed here to occupy england to protect itself from an invasion over the channel by tomania that england defenders who got surprised by the overwelming attack in scotland directly surendered to the zotian army , their "army" who had severe beatings by the enemy's army joined the zotian army but htey stayed in londen to recruit a bit .

back at the front , the sides who had been "left behind" now pushed forward

while in denmark there was no real battle
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:07 am

ooc; do you not fully understand the post or dident you have time to post?
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 am

(OOC: No idea what you said.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:42 pm

ooc; i am just saying that england joined without a single push and the army joined my army but wasent going to the front cause it was to weak
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:47 pm

(OOC: So the natives of the place joined in the fighting. Is that what you are saying? I had assumed you had recruited from them as it was. Oh, and you may want to resurrect your country.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:57 am

ooc; yes and no , normally if one country wants to occupy another the invaded country isnt so happy with it but the natives where happy cause they did because they dident want to join ur country,

they had a litle army that fought against u in scotland but had to retreat , i recruited some milita tough and why should i resurect my country?
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:36 pm

bum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mobilizing of an army
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3