Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mobilizing of an army

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
south-zot109land

mobilizing of an army Empty
PostSubject: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:27 am

[i]Most of Zot109land's army where said to report to the closest base ASAP. reports came in that a country was invading scotland and that they must prevent at least they could take england!
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:39 pm

(OOC: Err... what? Also, Ace took control of my puppet, Super United Kingdom, and is probably going to take the UK, with my being at war with him.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:18 pm

ooc; oh okay this thread doent count then and i dident know that!
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:09 am

ooc; and i said i was going to come i nto action to , with the information i had i could prevent you to stop you to march out of scotland
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:50 am

ooc; from spy's etc , and when is this super great britean coming into action?
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:30 am

(OOC: Whenever Ace gets to posting here again. I assume he has the British Isles, minus Scotland.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:31 pm

ooc ; okay i need him to come to plan my wars (i need to know where he lies )
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:22 am

ooc: stupid of me hes problably gonna lie in the uk but when is he gonna start?
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 am

(OOC: I have no clue. SUK is dead and he hasn't resurrected it. He hasn't made an IC post in months on either here or Celtic Lands.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:16 am

ooc; wich means i can have a litlke war in scotland?
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:54 am

(OOC: I suppose. Ace's fault for not posting for so long. I'll move into other parts of the British Isles, though.)
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:37 pm

(OOC: If we're taking votes, I vote that if Ace wanted to play, he'd be playing. Let zotland play.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:41 pm

(OOC: Ace pretty much gave up his claim on it, anyway, by not posting in months and letting the puppet die. If he wants that area, he can fight for it in RP as an independence movement or something.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:16 am

ooc ; with or without a good reason (joke) . my first step is to come to the border of scotland/england but to be clear who am i fightning the wookies or the humies?
i start rping around here no need to start a new topic

The troops got mobilized , the artillery,the infantery the navy and the litle airforce zot109land .5.000.000 infantery soldiers , 10.000 tanks 520 artillery pieces and teh 200 planes and 10.000genies and the whole navy went to england for one purpose war.

once arrived of the border with scotland they started to dig in and litle fortresses along the way where the soldiers slept when there was no battle
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 pm

(OOC: Wait, GENIES? I think 5,000,000 infantry troops are a bit much, considering that the size of Germany's army during Operation Barbarossa was only 3,000,000 troops and that was against the USSR.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:03 am

ooc; what is a more realistic number for this time but keep in ind i have to be able to hold my line and i ment engeneers etc with genies
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:25 am

(OOC: Maybe 1.5-2 million at most? I think that was a good number more than what the British had in World War II, though, and they're slightly smaller than your 50 million.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:25 pm

ooc; i iddnet say 5 million not 50 but ok i go for the 2 million and station it in the middle of the border so i am able to ctach passings with artillery

ur move panzer but tell me first i am fightning the wookies right?
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:08 pm

(OOC: No, you're fighting the Tomainians. The Wookiees are in Iceland. They don't even have an army organized to invade anyone. They're practically one big anarchist commune. The Tomainians are the aggressors. Their leader is basically Hitler.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:21 am

ooc; okay my idea is that i have litle bases along the border , not to far away from eachother so they can support eachother but not to many because i don't have reasonable men inside it

i al waiting for ur move panze or anyone else
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 am

(OOC: By 50 million, I meant your total population. On second inspection, the population of the UK in World War II was around 48 million. They were only able to field a few hundred thousand men, though I think it was because they were also spread into their other colonies and the Royal Navy. Anyway, I'm going to make a new map including Tomainian occupied territory. Fill in your new territory.

Also, could you please put a little more effort into writing better English? I know it's not your first language but what you're writing is really hard to read.)

mobilizing of an army PT-MTMapV2

(OOC: Link to the map in its original size.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:16 am

ooc; yes but i have no colonies, my soldiers aren't pinned down in another war. And because there is none player i might just start a campaign in england to free scotland but still that just a couple of thousand men
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:39 am

(OOC: OK. Now go forth and fill in your new territory on the map so that the Tomainians and I-have-no-idea-what-the-demonym-for-Zot109land-is can fight.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 am

ooc; o i didnet mean to occupiy it o well if u guys don't mind i take the whole of england and wales
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 pm

(OOC: Go ahead and fill it in on the map so we can get on with the fighting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mobilizing of an army   mobilizing of an army Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mobilizing of an army
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next