Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
south-zot109land

PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Empty
PostSubject: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:43 am

12h00 In Zot109Stad.

It was just a common sunny midday in Zot109stad , but there was something not right about this day the emperor the most famous and most important person in the country was dying. His family was sitting around his bed.
When the news of the dying of the emperor reached the perlamaint the prime minister gave the order to start the radio broadcast of the speakers in all city's , all radio's in people home. All with the same message recorded by the prim minister : (

Mensen van het prachtige Zot109land , ik heb spijtig genoeg slecht nieuws. Onze leider , KEIzer Sam 4, is stervende. Gelieve rustig te blijven.
(people of the beutiful Zot109land , i am sorry to day but i have bad news , our leader , emperor sam, is dieng. Please keep calm.)

within 30 minutes thousands of people stood before the palace waiting for prince karel (the heir to the throne) would come out and speak to the people.

Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:22 pm

A telegram from New Kashyyyk's tribal leader is sent expressing his condolences.

(OOC: That's the official name. Scandinavian Wookiees is only the in-game name because it sounded funny.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:30 am

a telegram was sended back to New KasHyyk to thanks them

ooc; should i put the crowning in here or start an new topic?
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:59 pm

(OOC: Put the crowning here. I suppose I should make a name a name for the guy. Courtesy of Star Wars Galaxies' random name generator, the guy is named Shoran.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:04 pm

ooc; wich guy is named shoran?

A telegram was send to all country's to invite their national leaders to the crowning of (crown)prince Karel and a grand dinner in the royal palace after festivities in the capital city.

Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Orrin Rand, Autoarch of Bookterra, responds that he will attend the festivities.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Shoran, the AllsherjargoĆ°i, or All-Warring Chieftain, responds that he, too, will attend, as does Adenoid Hynkel of Tomainia.

(OOC: You are getting better with the grammar and spelling bit. If you want a guide if you're not sure about something, click here for stuff by the Oatmeal.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:27 am

ooc; i have totally no idea how to begin with the crowning ceremony
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 am

(OOC: Fortunately, crowning ceremonies vary and are made up by the nation that does them. Since you're the nation that is doing this one, you have the artistic license to do whatever you want with it.)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 am

ooc; thats the problem kinda i want a ceremoney thats totally with the culture of the place where its happening brussels (rp; zot109landstad) . I want to copy a bit the culture of belgium into (South) zot109land
but the rl situation is ; brussels is an flemish city but most of the inhabitants are from the french side of the country with an whole other culture then on the flemish side
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:59 am

(OOC: Just do whatever you want to. Nobody will really care. As an example, the Swiss Empire on Earth has Superman flying around.)
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 am

(OOC: So skip the ceremony and go straight to the celebration and we'll all pretend it was a great ceremony Razz)
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:39 am

ooc ; okay then we go for dinner!

After the ceremony all kings/tribal leaders/emperors/... , went to the royal palace for the dinner .

On the menu stood french fries, cooked potatoes, baked patatoes, various salads, various raw and cooked vegdetebles, raw tomatoes, fishes like salmon, trout etc, beef from the cow and horse , beacon , lasanga, and desserts pancakes and icecream (and the combination of the two)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:00 am

(OOC: Adenoid Hynkel is the Phooey of Tomainia. He's from a Charlie Chaplin movie making fun of Hitler. So yeah, he's basically a comically inept version of Adolf Hitler.)

And so they head for dinner, Hynkel and Shoran staring daggers at each other the whole way. They're not on friendly terms.

(OOC: How many people are in South Zot109land? I'm going with maybe 20 million for Tomainia.)
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:32 am

Orrin Rand doesn't input much, and certainly doesn't help break the ice.

"So this heir to the throne thing," he asks, "to whom does it fall?"
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:26 pm

ooc; at te moment in the rl benelux and germany live 102 million people i am gonna reduce this to 50 million if thats okay? and burn i think you mean if the heir to the throne goes to if the current become emperor king/emperor

"So this heir to the throne thing," he asks, "to whom does it fall?" Said Orrin Rand

If the current heir becomes emperor the oldest child of the current emperor, mostly male . When the emperor dies and has no kids his brother or sister becomes emperor /empress.

Last edited by Panzersharkcat on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finished your bolding.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:44 pm

(OOC: Sure. I was going to make him suicidal enough to attack the 102 million but that works fine, too.)

Hynkel and Shoran continue staring daggers at each other while they eat. Shoran finally speaks. "Arrrrgh. Argh. Aaargh." His human translator says, "Yes, who specifically is going to inherit the throne?"
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:56 pm

"My question was mostly to see how similar your system of selection was to our own," Orrin explains as he eats slowly. "However, I see that it is quite different."
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:06 pm

ooc; we skipped the ceremony right?

One of me future kids is gonna become emperor or empress

now emperor karel turns his head at orin

how does it work in your country?
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:55 pm

"Aargh. Rrrargh. Aaaaargh." His translator says, "His eldest son inherits the position of AllsherjargoĆ°i. It's primarily a ceremonial position."

Hynkel says, translated from Tomainian, "I am the Hynkel Party and the Hynkel Party is the State." He refuses to clarify.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:41 pm

"In Bookterra, the current Autoarch designates the next Autoarch based on his own evaluation of merit. There is no hereditary system, as those are prone to instability and hierarchical aristocracy," Orrin replies.
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:22 am

Intresting , thinks the new emperor while his eating from his salmon

Now where talking, how is it with your military forces? Asked Karel. cause the house of Alan -as they called themselves , it becomed their official name- liked wars. with that likennes to wars they conquered the whole of germany. He only wanted to know the strenght of their armies to know his army would be able to defeat them quickly or with a long war....
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Shoran growls and snarls and his translator says, "We have no formal military, just a lot of people with guns and crossbows."

"Tomainia mit der grosseitz Armee in der Welt, der grosseitz Navy in der Welt!"
"Tomainia has the greatest army in the world, the greatest in the world."

As he's eating, Tomainian Stormtroopers are making their way into the British Isles.
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:32 pm

As Shoran his translation divise its not only in English but first it was in German. Karel laughs

I can"t speak German ,only Flemish,Dutch, French and English. But how sure are you have the biggest army?
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Shoran's translator protests that he is very much human.

Hynkel says, in Tomainian, "German? I do not speak German. That is Tomainian. There is more than one way to have the greatest army in the world."

(OOC: I said it was a human translator a while back. Tomainian is gibberish that only sounds German.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land   PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PT-(from terranus)-Emperor is dying in zot109land
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next