Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time Well Spent (FT)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Shein nods slightly and glances at Kennah. She taps on a datapad, obviously recording the information. "I'll do that. I'm curious to learn if our telepaths can make a connection of sorts with your planet."

The younger child stays silent this time, just watching and listening. Yes, Rutian children are often this attentive. They're trained to be.

The older child proves that point when he decides to speak up. "Why wouldn't someone be conscious of their environment? I mean, why would they want to waste it? And if not everyone is that way, why doesn't the planet just go after them and leave the rest of you alone?"

"Guilt by association, son." Shein looks toward his older boy. "It's common."

The boy frowns. "But you don't do that."

Shein just looks at his boy for a moment, before shaking his head. "I've done it." He doesn't go into it. "Everyone has. At least once."

Both boys look at Shein in confusion, but they don't question him further on that. Hey, they probably still see him as perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Svetlana smiles and says, "It's a complicated economic question, the issue of pollution. Ask your father about the tragedy of the commons some time."
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 am

(OOC: Waiting for Sela before going much further.)

The older boy nods to Svetlana, clearly filing that question away for later. Shein just looks skyward briefly, then shakes his head. He's probably not going to get just that one question, but a million later. The ever-present Arren even looks a little amused.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:18 am

Lal seems to agree, although he doesn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Jenova and Thorgood look amused as well. Burnination never developed any technology that could harm the environment on a large scale, so the issue is moot to them.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:46 am

Dmitri, out of boredom, starts playing thumb war with Svetlana.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:51 am

Lal just quietly eats some more of his food.

(OOC: I have a feeling that we might want to end this RP soon.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:21 am

(OOC: Yes. I want the Sith to show up soon.)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 am

(OOC: Well, I thought that the big wait was for my factbook to be finished, since I'm the first target. Now that it's done, invasion? Or at least just the invasion of Chiron.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 pm

(OOC: Nah, I wanted this to be finished first.)

Dmitri turns to Lal and asks, "Back to business. Would your government care to lease a few shuttles and corvettes for the time being?"
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Lal shrugs, and says, "I'm not sure how much my faction would want to, actually, we wouldn't gain much from it. You might want to contact Morgan Industries, instead, they'd be much more interested and would make much better use of them."
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:30 pm

"Noted."

(OOC: Will send them OOCly then.)
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:38 pm

(OOC: Since this has wound down, you can begin the invasion. Or, out of irony, you can announce that you're being invaded right here and then start a new thread Razz)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:08 pm

When it ends, he heads back to his ship, which has a small contingent of troops to greet him, with a band blaring The Imperial March for him.

(OOC: Yes, The Imperial March is the Navy's martial theme.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent (FT)   Time Well Spent (FT) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Well Spent (FT)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5