Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The war of Altayr and Alanda.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Altayr

Altayr

The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 am

(OOC: Sorry, sorry. Was just in a really bad mood when I typed that. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry x96)

(When are you going to post your scenario BTW?)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:46 pm

You have to RP out the distraction first...
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:26 pm

(OOC: Once you've RPed out the distraction, I'll respond. And it's okay. Everyone has bad days. Just try to not take it out on the forums. Text doesn't translate too well to know what the true intent is behind something.)
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:04 am

(My. I thought I exp- ... Okay... One more thing. How many people are interrogating the Gladius Pilot?)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:43 am

(OOC: Just RP out the distraction already! Worry about the people interrogating the pilot later.)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 am

(OOC: One pilot, four interrogators in the room. Two guards outside the room, both armed. The room is also inside a reinforced building. And yeah, RP out the distraction please? I'm losing patience.)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:09 am

(Sorry, just needed that wee bit of information. Since you didn't say the interrogators were armed or not, well, I'll use that to my advantage.)

The Shinobi crouches down outside the reinforced building, and prepares a detonation bomb, he is wearing a stealth suit, using tiny cameras to avoid him being seen, along with another Shinobi, he looks closely at the reinforced door and brings out his C10. Deadly bomb meant to penetrate through reinforced steel and other substances. He sets the timer and makes the explosion, immediately storming in and cutting the guards, who they assume are blinded by the smoke. The Gladius Pilot, having heard the explosion, brings out his dual pistols and threatens the interrogators.

(I am also assuming the pilot isn't tied.)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:21 am

(OOC: You're assuming you can get past all the security. How did they get on to the base in the first place? Since you're godmodding, I'll do it right back.)

The Shinobis may get on base, however, there are trained military dogs that can sniff them out. They're arrested or killed before they can create the distraction that would kill the two armed guards or get into the interrogators.

An alarm sounds on base, bringing security to a heightened level.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:37 am

(OOC: Also, I would expect that they would have disarmed the pilot before interrogating him...)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:00 am

(OOC: Yup. They would have checked him for weapons and taken any away.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:17 am

(OOC: On the upside, this is the perfect starting point for you guys to start shooting each other.)
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:16 am

(OOC: That's what I was thinking Razz. Bismouth would have stopped talking and started shooting a while ago here Razz)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:33 am

(...You just said it was reinforced and two guards... Dangit. Now I have to take Selathorn's advice. -.-)

The Shinobis disperse into the alarm's direction, swiftly bringing out their Machine Pistols and wielded energy blades, they charge at the base while shooting any guards they may happen to see. While back at the base. The Altayrian Airforce sends over reinforcements, mounting 10 Altayrian Rapiers and 4 Rebel Air Carriers, carrying 15 rebels each.

(I am assuming this is already shootout. Since the alarm is triggered. So now you guys happen to know theres a war, right?)

Last edited by Altayr on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:18 pm

(OOC: Where exactly are you getting these trucks from? You need to make it realistic. You can't just make truck suddenly appear in real life after all.)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:33 pm

(OOC: Uhh, yeah, how did you get trucks there so damned fast? Also, where are you located on the map and how did they manage to get there so quickly? Also, one incident doesn't exactly make a war. But if you're going to play it that way, your Shinobis would not likely survive a fully staffed air base. Just because I only said there was a reinforced building and two guards does not mean that's ALL that's there. It's a freakin air base. How many military air bases do you know of that have one reinforced building and only two guards? Heh. Show me that and I'll show you a nation that'll get the snot beat out of them by a redneck with a slingshot. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 am

(OOC: Given what Altayr said here, he's in South America, which would mean that he has the fastest trucks in the galaxy that can ride on water across the Pacific and needn't really fear some space plane that still takes a few hours to get to where he is.)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:28 pm

(OOC: I said theyre just coming, not there yet.. -.-
@Rut Okay, okay you got me there. Geez, I need some more common sense... -.-)

Last edited by Altayr on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:32 pm

(OOC: Last I knew, South America and Asia were not connected by land. That's gonna be an impossible land trip.)
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:34 pm

(OOC: There was a land bridge at one point!)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:35 pm

(...Oh that too.. Will edit my post)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:28 pm

(OOC: It'd be easier to drop paratroopers or something like that. Or if you watched the Dark Knight, like the ending of this clip. You'd have to have had a plane nearby outside of Alandian airspace, though, for that to occur.)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:01 am

(OOC: OKay then that's what I'll do.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:05 am

(OOC: They'll likely be chased by fighters the whole way, though, and may be shot down. Just saying. That's definitely what would happen if you tried that with us, especially if done around Checkmate headquarters.)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:41 am

(Okay, now I'm 100% percent sure Rutianas would do that. Last time it was just 75%. o.o)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:55 am

(OOC: You're right. The minute your planes enter A&A airspace, they will be shot at.)

IC:

When the Shinobis start to shoot at guards, the guards immediately start to shoot back. The total that come out to face the Shinobis equals about 200 soldiers. That doesn't include the three towers on the base that have snipers inside them that are shooting. Nor does that include the air control tower which have automated machine guns that start firing at the Shinobis as well.

The interrogators with the Altayran pilots immediately call in some guards that are armed. The unarmed interrogators are given sidearms from the guards that come in. The reinforced building is locked down and more guards are called to take up position.

Of course, the call goes out to the A&A government that they're under attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The war of Altayr and Alanda.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next