Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The war of Altayr and Alanda.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Altayr

Altayr

The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 pm

(Heck, I was gonna do Burn's second suggestion originally. lololol)

(Rut, one more thing... Do you have any terrorists of some kind in Alanda?)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 pm

(OOC: Not really. The people are living in a corporate state. Most of them are content with any kind of entertainment and spending money.)
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:57 am

(Okay. Posting a scenario now)

The merchant convoy talk to the guards for a brief moment. While the guards are busy talking with the 'merchants', the Altayrian forces send out a camouflaged bomber plane towards Alanda armed with a Fragmentation Warhead. This bomber plane was designed to move on bombing missions solo, it has a nearly impenetrable armor, which was found in a hide of a strange beast. It also has two vulcan miniguns for assaulting any aircraft.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:17 am

(OOC: Hey! I was using Vulcan Cannons first! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:44 am

Sending a camouflaged bomber is a nice touch. The Alanda and Alexian radar, however, does pick it up. They're immediately in action. Yes, they scramble jet fighters to intercept and force the plane down.
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:57 am

(OOC: Dang that radar. Oh, I have not updated my Military Air Force yet. I will not make this up.)

The Altayrian Air Force, immediately brings on the the Mk12 Anti-Air Jet Fighters, wielding three miniguns. One on the back and two on the front. It has a Modified Stinger sending out a Locked Anti-Air missile that destroys aircraft with a nice touch. The Altayrian forces bring on this blue and white jet fighter to intercept the intercepting enemy fighters and make the Mk13 Bomber Gladiator have the fight easy.

The 'merchants' are still taking to the guards to try to make them grant them permission to enter the city limits.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:40 pm

To: The leader of Altayr

We have identified several of your military aircraft in our airspace. In the interests of maintaining peace, we ask you to withdraw them immediately.

General Ar'c

A diplomat, General Ar'c is not.

The Alanda and Alexian air force does not back down. Instead, they call for reinforcements. They are not going to fire the first shot, however. If they are fired upon, they will fire back. There are now ten AA Air Force fighters present.

The 'merchants' wouldn't have had a hard time getting into the city as they would not have been stopped provided they weren't carrying weapons in the open. That's the only time the police would have stopped them.
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:18 am

To: General Ar'c, Alanda and Alexia

We will not call them back, however we will contact them to make another route due to a local call from our allies

General Asrock

The fighters make a turn heading to another direction however the Gladiator loses fuel due to a 'sabotage' by terrorists. It only has fuel to land in a nearby area, it turns colors to white, signaling a peaceful landing due to fuel shortage.

The merchants, having been ashamed as they thought they were referring to them moves on the city.

Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:24 am

(OOC: Is the plane in AA territory?)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:03 am

(Well, it WAS orbiting the area to blow an area up. The others planes would have turned and just made a round to escape territories. So yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:17 pm

(OOC: And time froze?)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:23 pm

(OOC: No, I just forgot that I hadn't made an IC post. Embarassed )

IC:

And so the A&A Military intercept and direct the aircraft to a nearby A&A air base. They are, of course, armed, and ready for anything. They want to know what was in the airplane and where their destination was. Once landed, the soldiers on the base would be armed and directing the pilots to leave the plane. They're concerned about the potential threat.
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:56 am

The Gladiator lands on the airbase and the Gladius Pilots tell them everything. "We were heading towards an ally nation around here, to assist them from the same gang or terrorist that were fighting. This Gladiator 190 contains a big container for ammunition, weaponry and bombs. However, we armed the lesser bomb to deal with an open terrain base." All of this of course was a lie, somewhat.

Now the Shinobis undisguise themselves and ready to make plans.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:56 pm

The military doesn't seem to be buying this. "And you thought you could just enter our airspace without permission with explosives? Why?"

(OOC: Where are the Shinobis exactly? Don't recall. Are they in the city or were they on the plane? Confused now.)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:45 pm

(The Shinobis were the trading merchants. Undercover without any obvious weaponry)

"Well, they needed immediate reinforcements, and your territory was just in the way of the fastest route"
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:26 pm

"So what was the problem with just asking permission to cross our airspace? If you can honestly state that you wouldn't have had the same reaction that we did, we'll just let you go." Trick question really. If they say they wouldn't have had the same reaction, they'd be lying. Most nations wouldn't allow an armed plane to just fly into their airspace.

(OOC:Oh, okay. Just as long as you remember that the minute they show any weaponry, they'd be stopped by the local cops, just keep me up to date with what they're doing.)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:37 am

"Hmm...Come to think about that" The Gladius pilot turns to his passenger. "Why DIDN'T you contact Alanda borders? I thought you were in charge of it, Mr. Cyrus." The man in the Altayrian Assault Uniform bearing no weapons whatsoever says "Well, the communicator was jammed. And it seems like the base was too. We couldn't call the base to make the contact for us, since ours was jammed, and they trusted us to contact them so we wouldn't contact." Lies once again.

Now the Shinobis have positioned themselves near the lab and a Distraction is nearing the airfield, still undercover.

Last edited by Altayr on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 am

(OOC: The Distractor? Also, Rut? That may be the account, but it's Alanda and Alexia that you're dealing with. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:07 am

(OOC: My bad. Hehe.)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:12 am

(OOC: I still need the answer to my first question. The Distractor? Don't answer it and I'm ignoring anything you do with it.)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:59 pm

(I meant 'a Distraction')
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 am

(OOC: You have to RP the distraction out first.)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 am

(OOC: FIrst off, you edited the post from Distractor to Distraction. Second, I'm about to ignore whatever the Distractor or Distraction is because you're not RPing it out. I do have patience with new RPers, but it's not endless. I've asked three times now for an explanation. If it fails to be explained in a new post, I'm going to continue on and ignore anything that I deem related to this 'distractor' or 'distraction'.)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:32 am

(Oh. I had to RP with it? My bad. I just said it was getting closer and closer to the base. And still ISN'T GONNA DO ANYTHING until those Gladius Pilots give the signal. Kapeesh? Geez, old lady.)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:12 am

(OOC: Insulting people is not a good way to get people to RP with you. That simple. Plus, insulting an admin or mod is really not a good idea.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war of Altayr and Alanda.   The war of Altayr and Alanda. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The war of Altayr and Alanda.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next