Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a hand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sacae

Sacae

Need a hand Empty
PostSubject: Need a hand   Need a hand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:22 pm

To Burn, Sela, and Heraklea,

I am doing a project for class you will like once its completed but I was wondering if I could get your flags. I need the flag/banner/crest of Sela's nation, Burn's nation, and Heraklea's puppets. If you don't have one could you make one up? If not that could I make one up for you basing it off your people's histories. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Need a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a hand   Need a hand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Go ahead, use it. Always happy to see that someone appreciates my current flag. It took a decent bit of effort to make, so...
Back to top Go down
Heraklea

Heraklea

Need a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a hand   Need a hand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:33 pm

I'll see what I can do. Not much chance today, I have to pack up and move ~15 miles.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Need a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a hand   Need a hand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Sacae, maybe you'll like one of these flags I made when I was messing around with GIMP towards the end of summer?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7hanh93uwlzva8/Flag1.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/by47xlhxng9lm51/Flag2.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5676hmqu2p07jjd/Flag3.png

The first and the third one are pretty derpy looking, but I would legitimately use the second one if I didn't have my current flag.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

Need a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a hand   Need a hand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Yeah my plan is to make an insignia for that compact we signed and I have an idea for the flags inclusion into it. Sela I will use your flag from your nation in Nationstates. As for Burn I'm going to wait on him to decide because I don't know what Burn's flag is if they even have one. For Heraklea your minor puppets are not so central to my design. If you don't want to I can leave them out.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Need a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a hand   Need a hand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:29 pm

http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/burninati0n__371422.jpg <= His flag on Nationstates.

Also, isn't it a bit more logical to include the Heraklean flag instead of the puppets'?
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Need a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a hand   Need a hand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:30 pm

Mine is set as the flag for Burnination in NS for real.

I haven't made one in a long while though, and didn't spend much time on it.

You may do with it what you'd like. Good luck!

I have been looking to redo it, and will do so when I have time. Maybe tomorrow. Gotta write posts too though.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

Need a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a hand   Need a hand Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Ok because Sela asked this is my thinking. Currently I'm in the initiation drawing stages but I plan to make a futuristic version of the Holy Roman Empire crest as seen here...

Spoiler:

Obviously I'm making some heavy modifications but the shield in the middle of the eagle I'm dividing four ways with Burn's, Sela's, Heraklea's, and mine flags inhabiting each corner. The original plan was to have Heraklea's minor puppets inhabit the wings or something similar because in the compact treaty Heraklea has put his puppets as signatories so they are part of the compact. Thats why I said it wasn't as vital as the our nation's flags

P.S. Goddamn it Burn that flag is going to take me a whole week to recreate :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a hand   Need a hand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a hand
Page 1 of 1