Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turkey Day!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

Turkey Day! Empty
PostSubject: Turkey Day!   Turkey Day! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Well, it's Turkey Day once again.

It's a day to be thankful. I'm not sure why Americans in general (and yes, I'm American) picked a single day to really be thankful of 'stuff', not to mention, stuffing too. Why can't we be thankful every day of what we've been given and I'm not talking about stuff. I'm talking about life, and in my case, kids. Yes, they drive me crazy at times and keep me from watching TV when I really want to because they want to play games or watch Netflix, but I still wouldn't give them up for anything. I'm thankful for them.

So, what are you thankful for? And you can't pick a material object. No 'stuff'.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Selathorn

Selathorn

Turkey Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey Day!   Turkey Day! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:22 pm

My parents. Sure, they do some things that drive me up the wall but they're always there for me.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Turkey Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey Day!   Turkey Day! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:16 pm

The cohesiveness of my family. My ridiculous ability to consume large amounts of food, perform no physical activity, and not gain weight.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

Turkey Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey Day!   Turkey Day! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:23 pm

That's just evil, Burn. The rest of us who have to work to not gain weight during the holidays are going to be cursing you out soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Turkey Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey Day!   Turkey Day! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:07 am

Not just during the holidays though. I do this pretty much all year round. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

Turkey Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey Day!   Turkey Day! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:04 am

I know, but people who gain at least ten pounds or more during the holidays are going to hate you cause you can eat and not gain anything. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turkey Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey Day!   Turkey Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turkey Day!
Page 1 of 1