Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Contacts

Go down 
+3
Rutianas
Burnination
Aescentia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

First Contacts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Contacts   First Contacts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:17 pm

(OOC: Maybe receiving it, but sending is another story. Enclave can send messages due to Aisha and Jericho. A&A doesn't really have the ability to send messages that far yet. Since they were contacted and sent a message back, I'm sure Rhea has the ability to pick it up due to satellites or something. The fact is that until I know enough about Altayr's nation and what technology they have, I'm almost inclined to ignore him in RP. Things change too much for me to be comfortable with it. First he doesn't have metahumans, then he does. He can somehow get across an ocean without being detected and cause an ambush. He can get to a remote settlement in an instant. No, I'm not being harsh, but I'm tired of it.)
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: First Contacts   First Contacts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:23 pm

(OOC: I contact the Swiss, and the Swiss pass it on to anybody they know.)
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

PostSubject: Re: First Contacts   First Contacts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:29 pm

(OOC: That works for me. Otherwise, I made a faux pas by having A&A respond since they wouldn't have been able to do so without outside assistance. Heh.)
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Aescentia

Aescentia

PostSubject: Re: First Contacts   First Contacts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:43 am

(OOC: Forgive me for not quite following that, but... did Altayr receive the message and reply or not?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.aescentia.webs.com
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: First Contacts   First Contacts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:16 am

(OOC: I'm going with received yes, sent reply, no.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Contacts   First Contacts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Contacts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Regional Happenings :: Issues-
Jump to: