Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Enemy of My Enemy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

The Enemy of My Enemy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of My Enemy   The Enemy of My Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:15 am

"It can and it will. I will make the arrangements now. As for Darkseid, we may find information on him through the Sith, anyway." He turns to Jenova. "Would you be interested in overseeing the interrogations of Sith prisoners to make sure they are not mistreated? I do wish to demonstrate that we try to redeem them. It's just a very difficult road to walk and not everybody is worthy. The Dark Side of the Force is addictive. The fact that nearly all the Sith we fight were raised Sith makes things harder."

True to his word, a few Star Destroyers will appear, if consent is given, and they will await the Chironite fleet before going on their search.

(OOC: Okay, trying to jump back into this. Having difficulty remembering how I wanted things to go. It doesn't help that a lot of my mental energy in the last few months has been occupied with trying to not shoot myself. It doesn't leave much for RP or my writing projects in general. Add my best friend not speaking to me in two months after I told her I had feelings for her and you have a very demotivated Panzer.)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of My Enemy   The Enemy of My Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:58 am

Talent Zhang perks her interest. "Surely, some of our Empaths and memegeneers can help in that matter. Our experts are well-experienced in... swaying sophonts from long-held views. I can understand if you would not want our people to handle this sensitive matter, but know that our offer of assistance is on the table."
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of My Enemy   The Enemy of My Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:08 pm

"If they can be rehabilitated ethically, I am willing to take it. I will need to bring it up to my superiors, however."

(OOC: Begin the search?)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of My Enemy   The Enemy of My Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Talent Zhang shrugged, and said, "What we consider to be ethical under the ethical calculus is quite different from what you might consider ethical. Nevertheless, I can assure you that in case of any conflicts, we shall follow the guidelines that your people set forth."

(OOC: Sure.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Enemy of My Enemy   The Enemy of My Enemy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Enemy of My Enemy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Regional Happenings :: Issues-
Jump to: