Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyllic Imperial OOC!

Go down 
+2
Selathorn
The Tyllic Empire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 pm

I can hop in the way I usually do, but not unless there are more people involved whose radio chatter I can presumably be overhearing.
Back to top Go down
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Well, I'm still waiting for a response from Aurelia at least, so I can completely botch the boarding party.
Also, 'ripping' utilizes gravity, so you could harp on that as an excuse to join in.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:17 pm

There's already ample excuse :p. We show up and try to stop conflicts when they occur. It's about having an IC way of knowing what's going on!
Back to top Go down
Christana

Christana

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:39 pm

I'm just going to sit back and let you guys have your fight before I post anything, since it will give me more to post.
Back to top Go down
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Burnination wrote:
(OOC: For future reference, it's considered good etiquette to post the actions of 'your' people and allow your RP partners to post the results on 'their' people unless you discussed it beforehand. So, you would say that 'your' people fired,  then your RP partner would discuss what damage the fire caused on 'their' people.

Nice to see people posting again!)

That's all and well, but I fired on my own ship.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:07 pm

OIC -- my bad :p.
Back to top Go down
Magna Aurelia

Magna Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Posted!
Back to top Go down
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Will respond in a day or so. I'm also giving Christana a chance to post, unlikely though it is.
Back to top Go down
Magna Aurelia

Magna Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:59 pm

If he doesn't reply, I guess we could assume his ships are continuing to fire upon my vessel, resulting in its eventual demise should another hull breach takes place. I'm also anxious for my Tantalan humans to meet the other Tyllic faction(s) (Perhaps a Tantalan scouting party searching for potential emergency locations would stumble upon an abandoned research station?).
Back to top Go down
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Trust me. A Warlord fleet/territory is essentially organized piracy. One hint at half a galaxy of loot an they'll flock. Some will be hired by the Remnant as privateers, others will sign on with other factions, and most will try to carve up little bits of space for themselves. Most use some pretty crappy pre-Fall gear [/excuse to keep my armor tech from you], but they get everywhere like sand. It would be hard not to meet them.

The research station idea isn't far off, since the Tyllics are supposed to have been a near-galactic civilization that's taken some serious blows. However, the Tyllic race itself kept to the galactic core (i'll update my factbook to show why) and let client races and its fleet manage areas outside the central area. Given that, it would more likely be a military outpost or comms station. We can PM about this in detail.

On another note, I'd also like an excuse to let the other guys/gals ICly know about the newcomers. Any ideas from ANYBODY would be appreciated, seeing as the one thing I can think of involves what I would see at this point as spamming.
Back to top Go down
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:27 am

Personally, I think I should have put a little more action into that last post, but I can't just keep calling my soldiers 'that guy' or 'the admiral' without it becoming monotonous. It's time to get some characters going.
Back to top Go down
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:01 am

1) Magna, sorry about the not-so stellar post. It's 11:57 P.M. here, and since spring break turned out to be a really good excuse for me to be set to work on outdoor jobs, I haven't been able to be attentive during the day.

2) In order to save forum space and keep OCC problems OCC, I'm probably just going to make this the thread for all OCC discussions for whichever thread I'm overseeing at any given time.
Back to top Go down
Magna Aurelia

Magna Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:13 pm

It's fine, lad! And it's probably a good idea to keep our planning thread intact... Probably would help with archiving past role-plays as well!
Back to top Go down
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:52 am

Ssordy if my post's a little short- I wanted to let you get the say on first volleys so I wouldn't risk being overbearing. Well, that and the fact that I'm using an IPhone; can't even see proper format with these things.
Back to top Go down
Magna Aurelia

Magna Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:30 am

It's fine, lad! I read that your laptop died on you. Sad No worries 'ere!
Back to top Go down
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Somehow, I read all of Magna's posts in Scotty's voice...
Back to top Go down
Magna Aurelia

Magna Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Posted. A family emergency occurred, university semester ended, and now I'm available.
Back to top Go down
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:21 am

Will post later today. Had to jump-start the school clubs and year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyllic Imperial OOC!   Tyllic Imperial OOC! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyllic Imperial OOC!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2