Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on the drawing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sacae

Sacae

Update on the drawing Empty
PostSubject: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:42 pm

I got a lot done today. Still a lot of work that needs to be done obviously but I thought I would let you guys on, on whats been done so far. I already know I need to refine the drawing in some areas so don't be distressed if you see some ugly spots Wink

Update on the drawing Compac10
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Also I'm aware its off center here. I'm aware of that and will fix it once I finish the project
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 pm

If you guys get a chance some feedback would be nice
Back to top Go down
Heraklea

Heraklea

PostSubject: Re: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Like it so far, though the rifle seems a little off to me. Try maybe a bundle of arrows or a fasces.

What sort of flower is that intended to be?
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 pm

I think it's meant to be an olive branch.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:09 pm

I thought about arrows but I wanted this to be more futuristic/spacey and arrows are beyond old and also they have been done to death.

@Pan: yeah its an olive branch and before you laugh I'm still working on it I just drew a rough sketch so that it could serve as a placeholder till I got to it
Back to top Go down
Heraklea

Heraklea

PostSubject: Re: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Fair enough, though the bundle of arrows or fasces have a symbolism beyond weapons (many bound together are strong).
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:22 pm

True... As I said it was more of a uniqueness choice but I can switch out. Its like when I was deciding on the symbol above the eagle's head. At first I started thinking about a crown or something but thought that it wouldn't be relevant to the Compact because it isn't an alliance of monarchs. I'm going to leave the gun there for now and continue on with finishing everything else especially because Sela's and Burn's flags will take me a day or two to finish. On another note I'm thinking of modifying my flag so you may see a flag change when I get to finishing this. As for the arrows or fasces, I'll decide when I finish everything else so you have any other suggestions you have till about wednesday next week
Back to top Go down
Heraklea

Heraklea

PostSubject: Re: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Looking at it again, could you move the disc for my flag a little up to make it more like a Nordic cross?
Alternative bundle idea, what about a bundle of olive branches?
Another thought, helmet on the eagle.
Back to top Go down
Heraklea

Heraklea

PostSubject: Re: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Also, how about a spiral galaxy in place of the Alpha/Omega overlap?
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm

1. Sure I can do that.

2. Maybe, I'll see what I can do once I draw the olive branches for real

3. Probably not. I want to keep the eagle somewhat static. He is to be plain but radiate power. Its hard to tell now because he's not colored but you'll see when I add color

4. Maybe. I can't draw a real and detailed galaxy like the one used on Sela's map for the Korel RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on the drawing   Update on the drawing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on the drawing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: General :: General-
Jump to: