Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Attempt at FTL a failure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Selathorn

Selathorn

First Attempt at FTL a failure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Attempt at FTL a failure   First Attempt at FTL a failure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:27 pm

(OOC: I'm not particularly sure if that's a good way to enter, because the Centauri would probably like to keep the OrdenReich out of this because they would really rather not have them be militarily threatened, that and the fact that it would take fairly long to develop a proper space fleet. I can't really think of a good way to smoothly introduce them, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

First Attempt at FTL a failure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Attempt at FTL a failure   First Attempt at FTL a failure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 pm

(OOC: I don't expect a full entry. More of like a small military detachment. Mostly just to introduce the Ordenreich into the grander scheme of things and for my nation to make its presence known to other nations. It could be Ordenreich soldiers brought over from Livenstein to your planet via your ships)
Back to top Go down

First Attempt at FTL a failure
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Regional Happenings :: Issues :: National News-
Jump to: