Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The secret species. (FT)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altayr

Altayr

The secret species. (FT) Empty
PostSubject: The secret species. (FT)   The secret species. (FT) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 am

After widespread news-due to the Altayrian's space messenger ships, the Whiteflags-of a catastrophic zombie infection in one of the larger science cities of Altayr: Kashnoth, North Altayr. A scientist was experimenting on flesh regeneration, and so brought upon by a sabotage, who's saboteur is only being referred to as 'The Alien', has managed to mix it's DNA, and a few more chemicals with the experiment, causing in a widespread infection destroying the lab's population. A few managed to lock up and survived, whom were immediately recieved by an ALTPD Rammer. Three more people were left inside, but they too were saved soon enough.

After a successful meeting of the AIM members, President Lucius Banearrow makes an encrypted message to all the surrounding nations.

Lucius Banearrow: As you may have heard from our Whiteflags, the science lab has been fully demolished and -hopefully- the infection stopped. The zombies which were supposedly regenerating human flesh, was made by a much more powerful zombie. The main problem is, that with this formula, the zombies are completely immune to explosion, which cannot be explained due to that the scientist was dead. The zombies, when hit by bullets or other projectiles are completely invulnerable to it. Only a blow to the neck, or a cut off the head will destroy it. The darn zombies' leader is still out there, but rest assured, it will be destro-

[Interfering message.]

Deren Banearrow: 'Ello everyone, Deren here. The zombie was found again. I haven't seen it but it looks wickedly like a freakin' Ka-Nas-

Lucuis: Ah-em.

Deren: Oh, right. Anyway this zombie has a brother, and the great problem is, well it's flying. Several "gargoyles" are flying through-about the city, and -wait... hold on.

[Interfering message.]

Phantom: Fynn's Last Stand! ALTPD! ALTFMD! Mostly all the ALT F4 Squadrons! We need emergency backup NOW! The whole city of Kashnoth has been infected! To all of you who do not know, this city contains HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE! All the survivors are being evacuated right now, but our RAZORS can't cleave through them fast enough before we are killed ourselves! Repeat! We need immediate backup! 10-70e! 10-70e! 10-7- HAWK! ON YOUR RIGHT! *gunfire* [Transmission Terminated]

Deren: Interesting... Anyway, as you might have guessed. The Altayrians can't do this alone. We need YOUR help if... well, you want to. I don't know what kind of reward you'll get from my father or whatever, but please help in anyway you can. If you're damned soldiers can't help, then maybe a 15-year old can. Over and out. [Transmission Terminated]

Lucius: Sometimes... I like that kid... [Transmission Terminated]
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: The secret species. (FT)   The secret species. (FT) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 am

(OOC: We're kinda in the middle of an alien invasion right now. No one can really help.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: The secret species. (FT)   The secret species. (FT) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

(OOC: We'll be back when we're not knee deep in Sith Lords. Maybe.)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The secret species. (FT)   The secret species. (FT) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 am

(OOC: I'll remind you in... idk, but meh, it's my first time. I didn't really know if I could join the rest so late. )
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: The secret species. (FT)   The secret species. (FT) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:54 am

(OOC: Yeah, you could. It's actually fairly early in-universe time in Long Ago. Barely a few days in, actually. As for this scenario, maybe change it from poor quarantining policies to damage from the war with the Sith or random Dark Side experiments?)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The secret species. (FT)   The secret species. (FT) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:22 am

(OOC: No, I have an 'enemy' I have to introduce using this. What if my 'enemy' is in help with the Dark Side and in exchange for our 'enemy' helping the Dark Side, the Dark Side gave them the disease?)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: The secret species. (FT)   The secret species. (FT) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:28 pm

(OOC: The Sith probably won't be very accommodating. You could just have them pick over remains of Sith experiments on biological warfare or something. Otherwise, we'll chastise you for poor quarantining procedures and sit on our hands because we're still busy recovering from a withering Sith attack.)
Back to top Go down
Altayr

Altayr

PostSubject: Re: The secret species. (FT)   The secret species. (FT) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:05 am

(OOC: Sounds good. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret species. (FT)   The secret species. (FT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secret species. (FT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Regional Happenings :: Issues-
Jump to: