Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
south-zot109land

hello there Empty
PostSubject: hello there   hello there Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:20 am

hiya i am south zot109land and i am looking for some rping
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello there   hello there Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Ohai.

You can look at our factbooks, maybe set up a few of your own, tell us what tech level you're interested in, and we'll be happy to RP with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello there   hello there Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Yup. There's just one thing you should know - Rut and I are grammar Nazis, to put it lightly. Please use proper capitalization and punctuation, at least in your RP posts. I don't care if you use words like "hiya" or "Ohai." It's part of the semi-official forum rules.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello there   hello there Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Wyh r u aginst b4d spelng? as long as its reedable wat is teh big dealz? Wink
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello there   hello there Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:09 am

ima bit lazy with the ?,!.;:'()§ùµ=+£ thingies and with the caps but i can work on that surely with rp's and storylines

but i don't see whats the point of those things in a conversation of this if its not a thing like this ; COOKIES ARE YUMMY! or something then i put the ! in place but for the rest, anyway its just my opinion and me is new in here so i try to work on it
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello there   hello there Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:31 am

It just makes things harder for me to read. It only takes a little more effort on your part to make your sentences more legible. This sort of thing was one of our complaints about two of our previous RPers in the old forum.
Back to top Go down
south-zot109land

hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello there   hello there Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:03 pm

i will do my best tough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello there   hello there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Immigration Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: