Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!

Go down 
+3
Heraklea
Selathorn
The Tyllic Empire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Empty
PostSubject: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:40 pm

So. The Tyllic Empire is back, and it's moving into Korel.

(I'd write all the stuff out, but I don't want to bore you)

Capital: Tyllon, Tyllor System
Most Populous Planet: Tyllon, Tyllor System
Species: Tyllics
Major Languages: Tyllan
Population: 31 billion known, est. 38 billion total
Government: Military rule
Head of State/Government: Tyllon High Command
Establishment: Standard Year (S.Y.) 23 A.F. (After Fall)
Economy: Military industry is completely controlled by High Command, otherwise a free market
Technology Base: Hyperdrag Drives for FTL transport, energy from matter-realignment reactors, pulse weaponry, advanced armoring technology
Physiology: Tyllics have four arms and are bipedal,with scaly skin, and are a reptalian/primate species. Males have a single "lekku" (headtail) which is prominent as a sign of masculinity. Tyllics evolved as apex predators, and have two pairs of eyes: humanoid-range and heat-sensing. This makes up for their poor sense of smell. Tyllic digestive systems are designed to run on as little food as possible. Furthering their hunting (and therefore ground combat) skills are their keratin knuckle-talons, which may act as a brutal punch/stab weapon. Tyllics are also adept climbers, and are, on average, eight feet tall. No ethnic variations exist that are noticeable to outsiders.
Culture: The Tyillic Species is a restless, bright race that once lived to keep and distribute knowledge to other races.They depended on large livestock numbers to fuel their carnivorous diets and their capital of Xillos to act as the nerve center of the Xill Empire. Recent events have forced them to develop some weapons technology, though their armor still far outstrips any competition and is their main crutch in any space battle. Modern Tyllic culture is promiscuous but practical, focusing on survival and resources. Revered traits include intelligence, strength, and effectiveness at one's job.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Welcome to Korel! We could really use some more non-human races. If you have more information, I would strongly recommend posting a few factbooks to give us a sense of what your nation is like. I would also suggest reserving a spot on the map, and maybe planning some kind of first contact RP with one of us.
Back to top Go down
Heraklea

Heraklea

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Welcome to the party.
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

Welcome, it's always nice to see a new face Smile
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:03 pm

LOL at how you have two pop counts, one of which is labeled "known."

That's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:23 pm

^ Makes perfect sense to me. You try counting 38 billion people spread across space. It's hard enough to take a census as it is. Seems logical for me that there will be people who aren't accounted for.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:36 pm

It makes sense, but the phrasing is still odd. "Known" people? How about "census estimate." I just find it interesting to refer to your count as "known."
Back to top Go down
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:41 am

It's because the Remnant is only one faction of the species. Splinter factions, warlords and whatnot are running amok in the billions due to the fact that the Tyllics are recovering from a societal collapse. So, they aren't all going to line up to be counted.
Back to top Go down
Christana

Christana

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:53 pm

YES I'M NO LONGER THE NEW GUY! I mean hello, welcome I'm Christana. If you want to do a first contact I will be happy to considering my nation is already exploring.
Back to top Go down
Magna Aurelia

Magna Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Or, given his proximity to the Aurelians and Tantalans, Tyllic might possibly desire some closer, mostly-friendly neighbors… If you count abducting insectoids and some humans for slavery as 'friendly.' Razz
Back to top Go down
The Tyllic Empire

The Tyllic Empire

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:55 pm

That sounds like a good idea due to the proximity of Aurelia to the Remnant. However, I'm unable to find a reference to "Tantalans" anywhere. could you fill me in on that?

Other preparations will be PMed to anyone who will be involved in the initial thread, by i'm going to make it possible for anyone to get involved in some way.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Tantalus is a human world under occupation by the Aurelians. It's the focus of one of the current threads, In the universe, anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!   The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tyllic Remnant is Baaack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Immigration Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: