HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cowboys, Ranches and Spaceships

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christana

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys, Ranches and Spaceships    Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:49 pm

"I want your men to plug that hole as soon as possible. Then we purge everything, we clear?" Signa said as she began beating the crap out of an infected with her rifle. She recollected herself after her fit of rage and focused on ending the madness. "I want everyone to follow the centurions' lead so we can get to the source and shut this down. Move it tin can!" Signa started to move forward as she shot down the infected from all sides.

(OOC: Sorry, I have some stuff going on but I'm gonna keep this rp going.)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys, Ranches and Spaceships    Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Continuing their relentless torrent of plasma, the Morganite security troopers held their ground until the Centaurions could advance, and then quickly following up afterward, methodically cleaning up after the Centaurion advance. Following up after Commander Frane, they displayed no hesitation, as they headed for the heart of the infection.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys, Ranches and Spaceships    Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:18 am

*The Centurion grabbed an infected one handed as it tried to jump on him and choke slammed him into the ground.*

Centurion: With pleasure ma'am. Moving up!

*The Centurion slowly made his way down the hallway ignoring the flames from his previous attack as his armor kept him relatively comfortable from the heat. As he approached a hallway with doors on either side the Knight Commander spoke up*

Lewis: Centurion continues forward with other flamethrower units, knights take up the rear, paladins check our corners for any hostiles in the side rooms
Back to top Go down
Christana

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys, Ranches and Spaceships    Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 pm

The whole group kept moving shooting down the infected. They reached the source, the whole that the infected kept popping out of. "I want a demo charge on that, for now all we can ask is to close up the who.e" Signa commanded as she held off the on coming horde.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys, Ranches and Spaceships    Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:43 pm

The Morganite security officer swore as he looked down into the hole, "Damn. How all of this happen under our noses? When we're through with our base, every base on this planet is going to need a clean sweep. This can't be some freak incident, this is some kind of attack on this planet.

"As for demo charges, you're in luck. I've been given express permission for controlled demolition however I see fit to contain these things. Well, here goes nothing..."

He activated a charge, and tossed toward a wall of the hole. Once it hit the wall, an adhesive was deployed to hold it in place. With that, the charge began flickering as numbers counted backwards to one.

Five, four, three, two, one...

(OOC: Was thinking of this song the whole time Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys, Ranches and Spaceships    Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:49 am

(OOC: Link disappeared)

*Lewis and his knights took cover as the charge went off. The centurion only stood a little bit away and was pretty much unfazed by the explosion. Lewis made a series of hand signals and the knights spread out confirming the room was cleared*

Knight 1: Clear!

Knight 2: Clear!

Paladin 1: Messy but clear.

Centurion: Uglies are deader than shit sir.

*Lewis turned to the Christana Commander*

Lewis: Situation normal ma'am... well as normal as a zombie apocalypse can be.

*As he finished speaking one of his paladins leaned over*

Paladin: Sierra, Delta, Golf sir.

*Lewis looks down and sees a long piece of metal rebar sticking out of his side*

Lewis: Aww... shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys, Ranches and Spaceships    

Back to top Go down

Cowboys, Ranches and Spaceships
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2