Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christana shifts policy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christana

Christana

Christana shifts policy  Empty
PostSubject: Christana shifts policy    Christana shifts policy  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:08 pm

After the many close calls between the compact and Christana, the council has shifted its attention from the south of Korel to the west. An expansion of power is desired by Christana however they stress that heavy regulated space is not an ideal place to expand. As a result of dismissing any thoughts of war, the government has started to colonize uncharted sectors of space. The first and currently only system to be colonized was named Elysum and holds a space port on a single planet with a population of 5,000 colonists. Christana has formed the Exploration corps to settle new worlds and forge new political alliances.

(OOC: So basically the whole idea is that I am tired of the constant threat of being destroyed. So this is a more peaceful way for me to roleplay. I plan on making more roleplays from now on on exploration, aliens and colonization. I am not going completely quiet however I am backing off a bit from the tense political climate of central Korel. This expansion starts with the Elysum system.)
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

Christana shifts policy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christana shifts policy    Christana shifts policy  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Rhea congratulates its Christanan ally and wishes it luck with its new colony.
Back to top Go down

Christana shifts policy
Page 1 of 1