Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aescentia

Aescentia

Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)   Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Quickly filing it back away, the President sits back in her chair, looking contented.

"It's been a pleasure. Now, would you care to meet any of our officials and get acquainted with the country? You really are our first interstellar contact and I'm sure they would be more than pleased to meet the fine delegates from Selathorn."
Back to top Go down
http://www.aescentia.webs.com
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)   Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:40 pm

"I suppose it couldn't hurt to learn a bit more. You are, of course, welcome to reciprocate."
Back to top Go down
Aescentia

Aescentia

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)   Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:43 pm

"Wonderful. As it happens, our major officials have been on standby, waiting. Here..."

She gestured to a large screen on the wall and it flickered on, displaying several faces, the Chancellour, Audric Clavet, the Decidé, Harper Bennett, and the Servicer, Alexandre Duval.

They seemed oddly nervous yet genuinely pleased to meet the Selathorni representative.

"I'm sure they would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. In the mean time, I shall speak with an aide and get a package set up for you, a quick briefing on Aescentia's history, etcetera."

She leaves the room through a side door.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)   Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Ambassador Harris similes awkwardly, and says, "Thank you for taking the time to see me, as I expect that you are quite busy and have plenty of work to do. Admittedly I don't have many questions at the moment, so perhaps you'd like to ask me about Selathorn first? I'll ask something once it comes up to me."
Back to top Go down
Aescentia

Aescentia

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)   Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:10 pm

"We are, in fact, quite busy at the moment, but we are always happy to take a moment out to foster international peace..." The chancellour smiled. "One question. Is Selathorn a... democracy?"
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)   Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:25 pm

"Yes, although it's a bit different from most conventional ones. The Director, head of the executive branch, is voted in for life unless he resigns or is voted out. The legislative branch is bicameral but the lower house is selected by lot, rather then elected like the high house. Besides that, there's nothing too unconventional about our system."
Back to top Go down
Aescentia

Aescentia

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)   Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:47 pm

"I see. I'm sure that our President will give you information on Aescentia."

His head bobbed offscreen for a moment and reappeared.

"Unfortunately, pressing matters need attending to, this also goes for you, Harper and Alexandre."

The others nod their heads and say farewell to the distinguished visitor, then the screen turns off. The President returns to the conference chamber holding a memory chip, which she hands to Ambassador Harris.

"Unfortunately, I must part as well, all of the relevant information is present on the chip, and you and Selathorn may contact us at any needed time. Goodbye."

She left and an aide came back in to usher him out.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)   Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:26 pm

(OOC: Don't really have anything else to say at this point, unless you'd like to send an ambassador to Selathorn.)
Back to top Go down
Aescentia

Aescentia

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)   Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:32 pm

(OOC: Me either... and no need to send another ambassador. RP over?)
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)   Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:09 pm

(OOC: I would say so, yes.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)   Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Silence (ATTN: Aescentia!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2