Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doing some research

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sacae

Sacae

Doing some research Empty
PostSubject: Doing some research   Doing some research Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:10 pm

So during the break I got a copy of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri to work on my mac and have been playing it for awhile. I mostly doing this so I better understand Sela's RP nation because sometimes he confuses the crap out of me tongue
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Doing some research   Doing some research Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Don't worry, I confuse myself too Wink

Anyways, my nation is only somewhat loosely based on the game at best, and everything is run through my filter, so I'm not sure how much good that'll do. It is a great game, though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Doing some research   Doing some research Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:29 pm

I guess... Still though playing as Morgan Industries its terrible for me because I wanted to be all economic but now I have to spend lots of money in defense because my ally the Spartans got wiped out by the University of Planet who are my enemies. Luckily I'm on an island and invested heavily in naval power
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Doing some research   Doing some research Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:43 pm

You're friendly with the Spartans? From my experience, Santiago just goes "harr harr Wealth soft and weak harr harr" and declares war on me at the most inconvenient of times. Unless you're playing Morgan and not running Wealth? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Doing some research   Doing some research Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:01 pm

I'm running wealth but I decided to try to play nice with her because I needed a heavy so I wouldn't have to build a large military but the university "layethed the smack down" on them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing some research   Doing some research Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing some research
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: General :: General-
Jump to: