Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's shake up the region

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sacae

Sacae

Let's shake up the region Empty
PostSubject: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:26 am

Oh no! The Sacaen Teutonic Order is coming through the stargate to escape the distruction of Celtic Lands lol!

But seriously one of my old CL friends messaged me on another political simulator and I thought I would come around and see if there was any roleplaying worth doing
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 am

Hey! You're back! Well, we're currently in the process of hunting down some artifact thieves in the PT world. In the MT/PMT world, I have an outstanding invitation for the guys in New Vegas to walk through an interdimensional portal to a different Fallout Earth. It's fallen into a lull but there's one with Veridia Prime where they tried to poke at the Sith to study them.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:51 pm

You guys have ties with PT? I'm there in an alliance called Liquid Zero
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:45 pm

PT meaning past-tech.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Welcome to Korel, Sacae! I hope that you'll enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Yeah, current lull in activity because of RL stuff, but we're still here.

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Panzersharkcat wrote:
PT meaning past-tech.

Well you might want to find a new acronym because PT also means Project Terra, a new political simulator.

Thanks all I'll be posting sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:34 am

PT is pretty commonly used in NationStates, you know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:19 pm

I would know I'm a 7 year vet of Nationstates.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:26 pm

You're a veteran of gameplay, though, not really roleplay. I assume that you only really started roleplaying in the Celtic Lands, correct? In any case, though, it really is fairly common, check out NSwiki or something.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Nein I was roleplaying for 7 years. I just don't use terminology like you because I don't see the need. Just like how I'm a computer graphics design and history major in college but I don't use much computer lingo beyond "lol" even though for all intents and purposes I am a nerd Razz
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Hmm, my apologies, then. Still, it is pretty commonly used in a lot of NS RP forums, and the main forum in II too. Also, I don't really use a lot of chatspeak or anything like that either, but it really is a lot easier to use abbreviations for stuff like Past Tech.
Back to top Go down
Sacae

Sacae

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:57 pm

I just use the era that would be normally associated with the tech. If its sword and shield stuff with empire building I say Roman era, sword and shield with feudal lords medieval era, early gunpowder renaissance era, late gunpowder colonial era, factories and the like industrial era, and so on and so forth (WW1, WW2, cold war, etc)

Seems easier that way than saying PT
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Well, yeah, but still, my point is that it's a fairly common abbreviation. Still, I think this discussion has gone on long enough, it's getting a bit tiring Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's shake up the region   Let's shake up the region Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's shake up the region
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Immigration Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: