Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Korelites!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delt

Delt

Hello Korelites! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Korelites!   Hello Korelites! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Hello people of Korel, I am Delt.

I have Rped in a few different regions (of which I am still in some as I speak). However of these regions only 1 has had continuous Future Tech RP, but it is plagued with inactivity. So a few days ago I set out on a mission to find another region which RPs future tech. The regions are few and far between, and most of the ones I found were either dead or in a style I found distasteful. I then posted on the NS forums and Selathorn sent me a PM inviting me here.

So here I am.

And as for my RPing here, I plan to try out a new idea I've come up with. Its a space nation of ant-like creatures that range in size depending on caste, although compared to real life ants these will be monsters with the smallest being 1 foot from end to end. These ants will also use some sort of telepathy to speak to one another, but with complications among some like Queens. I think it will be quite interesting, although this is pretty far out from what I've done before so bare with me.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

Hello Korelites! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Korelites!   Hello Korelites! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:50 am

Yay! More new blood!

That should be fine. Just remember the advice I gave the other guy about good spots to plant your nation. You don't necessarily have to follow it, though. You probably still could plant yourself in former Sith territory. It's a big galaxy, after all.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Hello Korelites! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Korelites!   Hello Korelites! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 am

Welcome! I'm very pleased with finding more new people to RP with us, they aren't an awful lot of them. I'm quite sure that you'll make yourself at home here and I find your nation concept quite interesting. Generally we've RPed mostly as fairly normal humanoids so your nation would be an interesting addition to the region. I hope we can get into some good RP in the near future!

korel.forummotion.com/t249-yet-another-new-map

Also, please give us your information on location and number of planets so I can update this map, please!
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

Hello Korelites! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Korelites!   Hello Korelites! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Well if my current RP plan doesnt sail steady I will certainly not be going back to normal humanoids. Its just too simple to RP humans.

I also want to start my factbook, but the way your factbooks are set up confuses me. I cannot decide where it would be appropriate to give a general summary of my nation, and all of its facts.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Hello Korelites! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Korelites!   Hello Korelites! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Well, the way that we do our factbooks is that we split them up to four sections, as you can see from the factbook forum. The purpose of each section is fairly obvious. We generally don't bother too much with the Economic and Social sections because they are fairly trivial and most of the information is available on the NSWiki pages for most of the nations here, though not mine because I've never really bothered with the wiki. You are of course still welcome to write up facts on those facets of your nation there. The same is mostly true for history. Personally, I have never really bothered to do a proper history factbook, or at least one for this incarnation of my nation, though I suppose I should get to doing one sooner or later. The Military factbook is the one that we all tend to work the most on. In general, we tend to post the types and numbers of units at our disposal as well as a description and picture to accompany them. There's not really that much else to say about our factbooks. I encourage you to post them however you see fit, any format is welcome, really.
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

Hello Korelites! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Korelites!   Hello Korelites! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:03 pm

I see then. I guess I'll throw all of the political stuff with the social.

Oh and this forum, I see a lot of old posts here and not many recent ones. Did this region die and recently get revived?
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Hello Korelites! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Korelites!   Hello Korelites! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:13 pm

No, not really. We've been in a minor RP lull for the past month or so because of RL events affecting Rutianas, our founder, and she is very deeply entrenched in most of the recent FT RPs and thus we haven't been able to do much to continue them or for that matter do much in starting new ones (though the second is more to all of us being rather busy in general right now). However, we all check in regularly and if there's a RP up we'll definitely post on it. I assure you, if you started up an introduction RP right now it would move very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Korelites! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Korelites!   Hello Korelites! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Korelites!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Immigration Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: