Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Nation Joins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandon Prime

A New Nation Joins Empty
PostSubject: A New Nation Joins   A New Nation Joins Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Surprised The Empire of Grandon Prime is a Massive future tech nation spanning vast portions of the galaxy. Although the Empire is split with a northern government and southern government. Peace has been kept so far even though the northern government has chilly relations with the south and a better standard of living. Any questions? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

A New Nation Joins Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Nation Joins   A New Nation Joins Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Hai and welcome!

You might want to be more specific than "spanning vast portions of the galaxy," since we have a map Razz.

Do you want to be included in the military report?
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

A New Nation Joins Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Nation Joins   A New Nation Joins Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Welcome to Korel! I'm sure you'll fit in with us quite well. We're all very accommodating here and if you have any questions concerning the region we're all very happy to answer.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

A New Nation Joins Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Nation Joins   A New Nation Joins Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Avoid the "north" of the galaxy for your own safety. You don't want be be there.
A New Nation Joins KorelMapLaniusSith
The big oval is the territory of the last major enemy we fought. They were an expeditionary force of a really big empire in the "northern" quadrant of the galaxy. The remnants of that force are still hanging around that location but they are very much hostile. I advise being relatively close to Rutianas, the second largest oval.
Back to top Go down
Grandon Prime

A New Nation Joins Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Nation Joins   A New Nation Joins Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:40 am

Burnination wrote:
Hai and welcome!

You might want to be more specific than "spanning vast portions of the galaxy," since we have a map Razz.

Do you want to be included in the military report?
Oh, well I will occupy the eastern part of the galaxy. Cool

And sure, I got a national fact book that explains the total military strength and the branches.
Back to top Go down
Grandon Prime

A New Nation Joins Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Nation Joins   A New Nation Joins Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:42 am

Selathorn wrote:
Welcome to Korel! I'm sure you'll fit in with us quite well. We're all very accommodating here and if you have any questions concerning the region we're all very happy to answer.
Oh, alright, thanks. I am glad I finally found a active region, now I can have fun again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grandon Prime

A New Nation Joins Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Nation Joins   A New Nation Joins Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 am

Panzersharkcat wrote:
Avoid the "north" of the galaxy for your own safety. You don't want be be there.
A New Nation Joins KorelMapLaniusSith
The big oval is the territory of the last major enemy we fought. They were an expeditionary force of a really big empire in the "northern" quadrant of the galaxy. The remnants of that force are still hanging around that location but they are very much hostile. I advise being relatively close to Rutianas, the second largest oval.

I would like to have part of the east then. It's vacent and distant. And slightly smaller than Rutianas, like the 3rd biggest. Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

A New Nation Joins Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Nation Joins   A New Nation Joins Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:38 am

Alright, I put you in the east on the newest map I made. korel.forummotion.com/t249-yet-another-new-map. How many planets do you have there?
Back to top Go down
Grandon Prime

A New Nation Joins Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Nation Joins   A New Nation Joins Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:14 am

18 planets would do perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Nation Joins Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Nation Joins   A New Nation Joins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Nation Joins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Immigration Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: