Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why, hello there :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamring

Why, hello there :D Empty
PostSubject: Why, hello there :D   Why, hello there :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:33 am

Hey,

I recently joined Nationstates because of a thread in Bay12, which lead to the fine gentleman (The Alpha Centauri Governate of Selathorn) recruiting me to the region. I have some RP experience before but some of the stuff on Nationstates is really quite indepth. I hope my RP isn't too rusty and I don't look like a complete noob Razz .

My nation The Federal Republic of Kamring and I hope that we will be doing amazing RP with you guys shortly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there :D   Why, hello there :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:45 am

Excellent. Now, where will you be set up? Are you PT, MT, PMT, or FT?
Back to top Go down
Kamring

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there :D   Why, hello there :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 am

I'm either going to be PMT or FT, which one is more popular?
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there :D   Why, hello there :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Ohai.

I prefer FT personally, though both are popular.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there :D   Why, hello there :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:30 pm

FT is slightly more popular, although it's much less crowded than PMT. If you were to do PMT, you would basically be restricted to putting your nation into India, Africa, South America, or Australia, whereas you can simply plop your nation basically anywhere in the galaxy for FT. Still, it's your choice, although I still heavily recommend FT.
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there :D   Why, hello there :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:56 pm

I guess this means I'm no longer the new guy, yay! Razz Welcome Kamring, I recently joined the group myself and I have to say that these players are certainly very creative, very active, and very nice. Also, FT is certain where its at Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kamring

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there :D   Why, hello there :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:45 am

I'll probably go with FT then, except not too advanced.

Thanks guys, I look forward to RP'ing with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there :D   Why, hello there :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:14 am

If you go with Trek stuff, my guys will scoff at you. Heh. My overly complicated history makes me a blend of Star Wars, the DCU, my own comics universe, Diablo II, and a tiny, almost imperceptible bit of Star Trek. It's mostly Star Wars right now, and nerfed at that. My IC explanation is that we're still working out bugs in rebuilding stuff from the Empire years, hence our guns firing at maybe 10% max of their potential firepower.
Back to top Go down
Kamring

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there :D   Why, hello there :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 am

It'll probably be original stuff, since the only sci-fi stuff I've watched is star-wars and starship troopers Razz
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there :D   Why, hello there :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:21 am

Heh. Something muddled in the history about a war between a revived Galactic Empire and the Federation, the Romulans and whatever. Romulus got blown up by the Death Star.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there :D   Why, hello there :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why, hello there :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: Immigration Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: