HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Characters by Burn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burnination
Admin

PostSubject: Characters by Burn   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 pm

List mainly for me to keep track of my people.

Burnination/Burninandom
Living ones.
Consul Jenova Incinerator - Wife of Emperor Earl the Incinerator. After his death, becomes a quasi-religious figure.
Spoiler:

ProtoConsul William Thorgood - Head scientist under the Remberg regime. In this era, rather egotistical and immature. Then, elected emperor following Glock's death, and matures quickly.
Spoiler:

Teresa Trimbalt - Immigrant to Burnination who achieved prominence and the third highest position in government.
Spoiler:

Ambassador Hal Jacob Jackson - First appeared in The Warning, later became the Burninite ambassador to Rutia.
Spoiler:

Field Marshal Khaine (Ret.) - Led the Burninite defense against the Rheans led by Mordred. Also was involved in the Rutian civil war between the Isolationists and Loyalists.
Spoiler:

Dead ones.
Emperor Glock Remberg (Dead) - Cool kid.
Spoiler:

Emperor Earl the Incinerator(Dead) - Now a sentient cloud of electrons. Don't mess.
Spoiler:

Blolrus
Naga Queen Hagreeth - The sovereign ruler of Blolrus. Never emerges from her lair underwater, but communicates through messages.
Thom
Brian - Axe or sword toting melee fighter.

Bismouth
The High Priests - Radon = highest, Helium = lowest. All the others are also the noble gasses. Go figure. Their personalities are all pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down

Characters by Burn
Page 1 of 1