Korel - Nationstates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korel - Nationstates

A forum for the Korel Region on Nationstates

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absences Thread

Go down 
+7
Delt
Veridia Prime
Aescentia
Rutianas
Burnination
Panzersharkcat
Selathorn
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Selathorn

Selathorn

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Post all your planned and unplanned absences here.

Will be away for next two days on a trip.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:52 pm

I probably won't be disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Will be away skiing from tomorrow until Jan. 2, but will likely be able to get online to post every once in a while while away.
Back to top Go down
Rutianas
Admin
Rutianas

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm around for the holidays. Won't be on too much tonight or tomorrow during the day, but I'll be here. I'll be at a christmas pageant that Lori is playing the Main Angel in at 5pm CST tonight. Will be on a bit this evening afterward. Tomorrow night I'll be around. Not sure what time though.
Back to top Go down
https://korel.forummotion.com
Aescentia

Aescentia

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:18 pm

I'll be around, excepting the next couple days seeing as our power's probably going to intermittently go out 'cause of storms... kind of sad, because I live in a major city.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aescentia.webs.com
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Being in the periphery of Irene, power may go out. Being new I know there really isn't anything going on that needs my attention here but I thought I'd post anyways just in case it takes a day or so for anyone to get our power back on.

It hurricanes of the past (the ones that have touched down right here in town) they've been relatively quick about it all but you never know.. Being we're only going to get the outside edge of the storm, I'm not expecting much to happy other than a whole lot of rain and some yard debris when its all over that I'll have to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Panzersharkcat
Admin
Panzersharkcat

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:28 am

Sorry about yet another absence. Comcast was being schizo.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:52 am

We were wondering whether or not you were OK!
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Well, I'm afraid that I'm likely to be absent a lot on the following month. November is the National Novel Writing Month where the goal is to try to write a 50k word novel in that one month, and I will be participating for the first time. If any of you are curious as to what my novel will be about I have a synopsis here:

Synopsis:
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:26 pm

My two-week vacation in China officially starts tomorrow, as you all may or may not know already depending on your Skype activity. I'll see if I can visit, but I don't think I'll have that much access to the Internet so I should be pretty sparse on activity.
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:27 pm

I've be meaning to post this, but here recently I've been having internet/phone issues. Yesterday I was out of service all day. They've supposedly "fixed" the problem but in case you all don't see me again in the next few days that may be the reason. Otherwise I should be find and up to my regularly log-in activity.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Back, though I'm sure you guys have hardly noticed Wink
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 am

I'll be gone for probably the rest of this week. I may start some more RP when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Apologies around to everyone for my rather long recent absence, I got busy. I usually don't let myself elapse this many days, especially when involved in an RP. I should have a reply in the military buying thread before today is over Pan. As well as looking at everything else.
Back to top Go down
Delt

Delt

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:36 pm

I am still around but I have been catching up all of my school work. I dont know when Ill get my next post out.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Seeing as Sandy will probably be hitting my area, consider me very unlikely to post for the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:04 pm

If I lose internet, I will not be posting obviously. We'll see though. Could just be media hype.
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:49 pm

SO starting tomorrow I'll be gone for the next 13 days. I'll be back on the 6th and while I'm gone my internet access will be spotty at best. My apologies for everyone having to wait on me.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:37 am

I will be gone for 5 days starting on Tuesday. Probably won't be able to post much.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm now officially back, but I see that I haven't missed much Razz 
Back to top Go down
Veridia Prime

Veridia Prime

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:33 pm

I has returned, my apologies for holding up my story and others. I'll get back into the swing of things before the weeks end.
Back to top Go down
Selathorn

Selathorn

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:35 pm

WB Veridia! Smile
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Moving in to college tomorrow, so packing now and then busy tomorrow. I'll move my stuff along within a few days.

Don't do anything superepicmassive without me Wink.
Back to top Go down
Heraklea

Heraklea

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:28 am

I'm going to be absent starting within the hour for about 2-3 months. Any who care to may use Heraklean characters. Feel free to vary them as you please though for the most part maintain the basic emphasis on honor and duty that Heraklean culture focuses on (you may disregard that if you build a character who has been effectively exiled after being shunned by the rest of Heraklean society).
Back to top Go down
Burnination
Admin
Burnination

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Quite specific on the instructions there :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absences Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Korel - Nationstates :: General :: General-
Jump to: